rin and Len/ Miku and Luka

RIN AND LEN BEING THE BEST TWINS.

Out of all the things upcoming and big Vocaloids had to know was something one of the Kagamine twins lacked. Knowing how to play the piano was something Len sucked at. His hands couldn’t keep up and the sound would fade out. He had begged Luka-nii to help him since she’s one of the most graceful and smartest Vocaloid he knows. He grabbed his bag from his class and walked down the near-empty hallways to the music room. 

 The sounds of the piano landed upon his ears and he heard a soft singing voice. He was kinda confused because Luka said it would only be those too. He opened the sliding door and was met with Rin Kagamine. She was turned on first so it made her the older ‘twin’. The blond stopped playing one of their songs and spun around on the bench. She smiled brightly and threw her hands behind her “I’ll be tutoring you since Luka couldn’t make it.” He blushed lightly and let out an aggravated sigh, of course, the girl he liked would be tutoring him. He knew Rin was good at the piano but never really asked her since he pretended to hate his mirror self. “I can’t believe they let you get a piano solo.” She moved over and let him sit. Len looked over and saw one of the various guitars she had. She put up the music sheets up and spoke to him. He couldn’t really focus as the setting was too perfect, the wind blowing through her hair. She sighed and picked up his hands laying them on certain notes. She moved his hands on the note and he could tell it was an electric angel. He had somewhat gotten the hang of it but Rin watching him didn’t really help. “Could you stop staring you pest.” He stuck his nose up in a snobbish way but continued playing. “Hey don’t act like that don’t forget who’s helping you!” “Actually I asked Luka-nii but I guess you’ll do too.” “aww, you’re so mean Lenny.” After what felt like endless bickering the two ended their ‘tutoring session’. Rin and Len packed up their stuff and headed home. “I know for a boy such as yourself you did pretty good.” She kissed his cheek and ran down the hall. Len was blushing bright red but caught up on the insult. “I can’t help how they program me!” He ran down the hall after her laughing the whole way. 

(mikux Luka) JUST GAYS BEING GAYS.

The sun shone down on the four most popular kids at Crypton high. They were eating lunch on the roof and somewhat barricaded it. “I swear someone stole my gym shirt it was there a second ago and now it’s gone?” He was laying on Rins lap and she fed him some of her lunch. “Mhm, but who would want your nasty gym shirt?” Rin asked looking down at him.  
“Well I mean Len is pretty popular so who wouldn’t want his shirt.” Miku pulled out a leak and started chowing down. The sound displeased everyone but they were pretty used to it. “Ummm Miku that’s not a food you know that right?” Rin was always pretty quiet when it came to Miku. She was kinda afraid of hurting her feelings. “ uhh I know I just forgot to pack my own lunch helping Kaito make lunch for Meiko but I have my back up leak!” Luka sighed and sat down next to Miku. “You’re gonna share my food.” Luka was always assertive with Miku cause that’s how tsundere’s be. Miku clapped her hands and opened her mouth. Luka blushed but kept a stern face and fed her. “Eww. Do we look that mushy.” Len asked feeding Rin her bento. “Mmm. I hope not.” Luka ate some of her food too, rin and len smiled at each other and yelled: “Ahh the misses have a crush!” The fell over laughing at the reference. Miku kissed Luka’s cheek and packed up her stuff. “Thanks for the food wifey but Kaito got rejected. . . again.” She ran down the stairs as Luka grinned evilly at the twins.