introduction

hello you beautiful individual

this book is for you.

first of all, thank you so much for taking a look at this book!

this book could be the solution for your selflove, selfcare and selfacceptance struggles.

i want you to learn what it means to love yourself.
but not just my poetry is supposed to help to find your hidden beauty, i also want to give you some advice because you deserve to be happy and independent on your own and i will help you to find your 𝓱𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝔂.

i will connect poetry and different lectures in one book.
the book, which could lead you to your own happiness.

the conditions for the key of your own luck are to be open minded for new things, point of views and methods.
this book is a manifestation of my journey. in the end every journey is an individual one but i am happy if i can help with specific methods and trains of thoughts.

moreover, if you have serious issues like anxiety, depression, eating disorders, etc. please consider to see a therapist. this book can help you to start loving yourself but does not fix engrained problems.

Reminder:
you are not less worthy of being loved, accepted and cared just because you do not love yourself (yet) !
every human on this planet is precious.
some people do not necessarily need to take a journey to theirselves first to find love or to be more worthy!
in my opinion it is adventageos to take this journey but not everyone needs to do so.
we are all individuals!

i hope to see you in the next chapters again.

Keep smiling you precious human being :)

-lex