some advice before reading

before i will start this book i want to give you some annotations

all of this poetry as well as texts (the texts on the pictures at the beginning of the chapters excluded) are written by myself and i am the owner of them.

i just want to share my poetry, thoughts, emotions, feelings and experiences regarding selfcare, selflove and selfacceptance so if you do not like it then do not read it further.
this book is based on my personal experiences i want to share.

feel free to ask me questions if you want me to explain something better or if you do not understand something .

english is not my native language. please be kind with me if there are any mistakes.

poetry (presented as chapters) and lectures will not necessarily have a certain order. after some poetry i will decide whether a lecture will fit or not.

do not think becoming independent, accepting and loving yourself is easy. it takes a lot of time, patience and experience with yourself. i am still working on all these things and i think you will never stop learning.

! most of my poetry was written when i still identified with my sexuality. but at the moment i am trying to find myself regarding this area. i may will write about lgbtq+ but this will probably take some time since i still have a lot of poetry left from former times, which is really important too because they describe my first 'level' of my journey...
so this book mostly presents a white cis hetero perspective!

Thank you for your understanding.

-lex