Step brother

⚠ Warning ⚠

A/n: another girl vice.

Ion's POV

I watch her from across the room, she's beautiful tonight. So sexy. Her breasts, her long legged legs, her hips, her fucking lips. The red lipstick makes them look even more perfect. Tangina, gusto kong sunggaban yung mga labi niya. See what they look like around my cock, hear my name screamed from them. I want to pull her long, blonde hair while i fuck her from behind. See those lovely eyes roll back in her head from the pure ecstasy I could give her.

I shake my head, tangina Ion ano iniisip mo, she's your sister.

"a fake one, a step sister rather, no blood relation there." i whisper to my horny self.

I sigh and head over to get another alcohol drink. Maybe with enough alcohol in my system, some other girl will look just as attractive. Usually works.

Ilang minuto pa ay narealize kong hindi mag wowork ngayong gabi. Kanina pa ako nakikipag make out sa babaeng ito, ni-hindi ko man lang kilala. She's already naked in front of me pero ang nasa isip ko ay nasa kapatid ko. She wants to blow me, but i want her to leave. She's not doing it for me, even though she's hot.

This kind of girl most guys would jump at the chance to fuck. Huge tits, long legs. And i could tell just from kissing her that she gives great head. But I don't want her.

"Wait lang, i really need to go in the bathroom." i say as i push her away.

"wait, what? Iiwan mo ako dito? You can't leave me like this. I'm more than ready to go." dhe sounds annoyed. I don't care. Sa hindi nga siya gusto kong ikama eh. Psh.

"sorry." i heard her sigh,

"if you're not going to help me, can you send in your friend? The hottie dancer one. I'm way too worked up to just to go home."

"Sure, be happy too." i said and walked out of the room to find Vhong.

"brad may sexy na babaw sa room ko, and she's ready to suck your dick in my room."

"Wow bagsakan nalang talaga sakin Pare no?"

"I'm serious, wala, hindi ko type. Fil-Aussie siya baka gusto mo."

I can see hesitation on his face. Tangina talaga, ayaw pa maniwala ampota.

"Oo sige na, pasalamat ka." he said. Papayag din pala.

"Palitan mo sapin ng kama ko, ayokong makakita nang kahit anong kadugyutan don. Kapag tapos ka na. Hanapin mo ako. May ipapagawa ako sayo."

He nods and practically runs to my room.

I can see her from here, i leaned against the wall and watch her some more. I want to go talk her, but i don't think i can control myself right now. Just a little longer. Because I've decided that tonight, I'm getting what i want, I'm getting her.

Vice's POV

I watched Ion disappear into his room, with a girl. A very pretty one. Who i knew was named Anne Curtis, and was a gymnast. I felt that familiar roar of jealousy, triny kong ipasawalang bahala yun sa pag inom ko ng alam. Putangina, hindi nakakatulong.

You would think i would be used to this by now. Ion was gorgeous. He has a strong, fit, "Bad Bot" kind of body. Which makes me eager to reach and touch him. Black hair that i want to run my fingers through see if it was as soft as it looked. But of course i couldn't. I couldn't date my Step Brother.

Huminga akong malalim, putangina andami namang cute dito sa party, pero bakit si Kuya parin pinagpapantasyahan ko? Tangina.

Less than hour later, i switched off the stereo. Everyone look at me. I quickly calmed and explain to them na ayokong mapapulis dahil lang sa curfew. There were some bitching and booing at me. Pero hello bahay ko parin to at ako ang masusunod. They had no choice but to leave. I closed the door and pumunta na ako sa kwarto ko.