8.first lunch& shopping together

yousuf sec :

"Ahhg" I'm sitting on my bed and very relax just imagining about daniya she is very beautiful I never imagine her that beautiful !!! Until we left daniya's house I am continusly thinking about her she wave me bye !! I'm very happy she was looking so hot today in red shalwar kameez and her silky smooth golden brown hairs are so gorgeous when her tear escape from her eyes I was looking at her and my heart was like poke because she is crying because of me but now I have her number " yesss " my thoughts just Break down when someone knock on my door it's dad he come in my room and sit on couch and smile very brightly and I know he is very happy because he met his childhood after 13 years and said " what happened dad " he ask me " son did daniya make you a friend" and now I know what my dad he is afraid that if daniya Don't make me a friend then his dad break friendship with Dad but I tell everything to dad , he cammand me to take her on lunch tomorrow!!!! Woowww iam very happy so I can see her on lunch tomorrow again I texted her that be ready at 3 I'm taking you at lunch.

Daniya's sec :

What !!! He text me that " be ready at 3 I'm taking you at lunch" I told Dad about his msg and he said "okkk you can go with him he is very trustable and he is very guilty on his moves and thats why he is taking you "

NEXT MORNING ::

it's already 1 pm and I'm in my bed and then I remember that I'm going on lunch with yousuf "ohhhhh " I ran to the bathroom and take a long shower after half an hour i get out of the bathroom with wrapped towel on my body and walk straight to my wodrode and take my skin tight jeans and my favorite black shirt then I sit in front of mirror and do my makeup and it's already 2:30 "ohh my God I'll be late " I just run downstairs and enter in kitchen pick up the apple and order Abdul to make a cup of coffee for me then walk at launch my dad saw me smile very brightly and kiss my forehead " ready for lunch with yousuf" dad said " yes of course dad " I drink my coffee and it's 3 pm I am waiting for him to come and after few minutes he is out of my house I say Allah Hafiz to mom and dad and walk to his car he is in black road off Jeep I sit on pessenger sit and look at him and said" good evening yousuf how are you" he is looking me !! I again said " heyyy " and he's just back he said "good evening I just want to tell you something daniya if you don't mind" i said okk and he told that not now we arrive at lucky one mall first he take me to shopping he choose a suit for me it's a long beautiful frock he told me that next time when we go on lunch you are going to wear this.

Yousuf's sec

We are sitting in" kaybees" and talking about our lives, we ordered the steak for our lunch and I know that she is very hungry right now " so how old are you?" I asked her " im seventeen now but at 22 August I'm going to be eighteen "

"Daniya you are looking so beautiful today".. she smile at me and say thanks . I told her about myself that in London I'm doing accounting and after two years I am graduating " ohh that's great actually after a year I'm also coming to London for my higher studies as fashion designer " I don't like that thing that she is coming to london alone!! And for business and developments !!! " But why daniya! Why are you coming London for graduation " she told me thats her dream to graduate from London I smile at her very sweetly when I saw her eating her steak very quietly..

"Yousuf ! Thanks for everything you do for me today" she say in very polite way. I shake my hand with her and said " don't say thanks again because I want to you to be my best friend " she is very surprised on my words but then she say " okay " I said bye to her and drive to home.....