41. His accident

THIRD PERSON SEC :

Seven months laters :-

Daniya and yousuf is very happy and busy in their lives but eventually yousuf visit her home and daniya is now more close to yousuf and yousuf is now syatisfy because he check all of his friends and some details about university so now he is comfortable that she is on the right way .

Daniya's parents were so quiet after adnan's wife abortion and now they so sad , actually adnan's wife fall from stairs on her 5 month of pregnancy and then they lose Their first child , Adnan was also so disappointed and sad but her wife was the only who is in shock from last one month . Daniya was also so sad about this issue but now she can't come there because she have exams but she promised to be there in a month

ADNAN'S SEC :

I reach home at 12 am because these days were so rough and I want daniya in my office back to work but she is not here now , I open the door of my room and saw the room full of darkness as I enter I heard the voice of crying someone I open the lights of the room what i saw was shocking , all room.was messed up the vase was broken and their is blood on the floor and on the corner I saw my wife was crying badly while covering her face , I immediately run towards her and saw her hand have a large cut and their is a lot of blood " Saira what are you doing ?" I ask her as I panicked after watching so.much blood " it's all my mistake I have care about our baby but I don't , I fall from upstairs someone is calling me when I was on upstairs I run downstairs when I got slipped ,its all my mistake I'm so sorry adnan I love you so much please forgive me " she was saying and I was shocked that she is so confused and blaming herself for the abortion " Saira get up we have to go hospital right now " I said as I pick up in my arms " no let me die Adnan I don't deserve to ......" She was saying but her eyes get closed and she fall on my arm and their I got panic " sairaa " I shouted and run outside "

She is in major depression please Mr Adnan it's only you who can cure her from her depression , RightNow she need your love and support and attention , go on dinner with her I suggest you to go on vacation with her " doctor was saying and I was listening him quietly " how is she RightNow ?" I ask doctor and he sigh " she is unconscious right now you can take her home " he said and I nod , I take her home and my mom and dad was worried about her even her parents were on my home also " tell me what did you do with my sister ?" Her brother shout on me as I beat her " excuse me Mr I did not do anything with her , I love her so much and I don't care that our baby get aborted , I love her and this is what matters for you understood ?" I said in hursh behavior and dad come from behind " control your anger Adnan he is her brother " dad said and i look at him " and I'm her husband , and who are you mr to inturpped in my life . She is not in your protection now , she is my everything and I know how to handle her . I said and saira's dad stand up and come in front " behave yourself he is saira's husband and he know how to handle her , I'm so sorry son about him . But tell me.how did she get cut on her hand ?" Her father ask me and I sit down " uncle please sit down , I don't know anything uncle when I reach room.the room was messed up and she was crying and saying that she is responsible for the death of her child then she get unconscious " I told him.the truth and he sigh " I believe In you son but if you say then we want to take her home with us " Her dad said and I look at all f their faces which is full of pain " uncle I'm taking her on vacation after tomorrow , after that vacation she will be perfect then I will take her to your home INSHALLAH " I told him about myplan and he smile " may Allah bless both of you " uncle said and I stood up I was about to walk towards room when I look at saira's brother who is watching me angryliy and I don't know why he is so tired of me even saira tell me that he say no when she tell about me in her house , I don't know why ?" I was looking at her who is looking so pale and depressed but sleeping I take off my watch and I'm in my office cloths I take my sleeping suit and walk towards washroom I take a long shower and come out , I sit on bed without disturbing her and sit beside her and just started watching her but I fall in sleep " Adnan !" She yell in sleep and sit up in fear " Saira I'm here , shh why are you afraid I'm with you " I said to make her comfortable but she is not " Adnan it's my fault " she said and I cup her face " no it's not your fault , it's a decision of Allah that our child was no more , I love you more than anything" I said and she let her head rest on my chest and I slowly lay down on bed " you are so beautiful and wonderful wife , you Know what when we are getting married I thought that I have to take care of you but no it's all opposite you take care of me " I said and she only hmm to me " Saira we will try again and now I want 11 or 13 kids so please be ready " I again said and this time she look at me " 13 kids ? " She said in shock and I kiss her nose " no as much as you want , because I love you so much " I said and she there she finally smile " we are going on vacations to turkey on day after tomorrow , you don't have to pack your stuff darling your servent is here for your all work " I said and she was shocked again " but now a days you are so busy then how ?" She ask and I smile " don't worry about it , daniya will handle work from UK ". I said and she nod.