Finally

His eyes went wide at the thought. "I-I'd-I would, l-l love that!" He stammered.

You smiled a cheeky smile at you pulled your t-shirt over your head. You discarded it on the already messy floor.

He began panting like a Poochyena being offered food as you began to slowly work on his trousers, pulling them down past his ankles. He gave you the puppy eyes, he wanted you to take off his boxers too.

"Be patient Augustine." You said slyly as he whined at your tease. You kicked off your shoes as you removed your jeans, they landed somewhere near your t-shirt as you flung them away.

Now in only your underwear,  you straddled Augustine and helped him carefully unbutton and remove his blue shirt. Now both of you were almost naked, you both took a little time to examine each other's bodies.  Augustine was slim but not muscular (why would he be?) He had some light, thin hair growing on his gorgeous looking chest. His arms were also skinny and had a light dusting of hair on them. He was perfect, and you were about to have sex with him!

Augustines jaw was slack as he looked up at you. "By any chance,  did you see a Ho-Oh and wish to be the most stunning person alive?" He said, obvioisly astounded.

Pushing aside the funny yet cheesy comment you thought to yourself...You never really thought you were that pretty but maybe you were, you were just being harsh.

You flashed him another cheeky smile as you slipped your hands around his boxers and pulled them down to meet with his trousers. His rather large, astoundingly erect cock revealing itself as you did so. It stood proud at around 8" long. "By Arceus, thats huge!" You thought to yourself. "Is it what you expected?" Augustine asked self-consciously. You laughed. "You should never have doubted it August." You said, smiling. He blushed.

You began to remove your own underwear but Augustines hand batted yours away. " My turn " he said defiantly. You got up onto your knees and using his good arm, he removed and discarded them on the floor. You were now straddled upon the hottest man alive and Augustine was laying beneath the most gorgeous woman he had ever laid eyes upon. " You ready? " He said. You nodded in reply. He placed his only good hand on your waist as you lowered yourself down onto him. You gritted your teeth as he entered. "Oh [name ], your so damn tight. " Augustine moaned. He felt so good inside you, so good you didn't care if it hurt a little. You began to fuck him as he writhed about with pure pleasure underneath you. Augustine gripped you tight as he aided your rapid movements on top of him. "Argh, fuck [ name ], your brilliant! " Augustine gasped. You slowed and quickly smiled at him before continuing your previous pace.

You were getting tired now and Augustine could see that. Without saying a word ( because he knew that you would object ) he wrapped his arm around your entire back, and flipped himself over so that he was now on top. "August! " You said,  shocked by the sudden turn around. "Lay back [ name ]" He said reassuringly. His words melted you and you did as you were told.

Placing a hand back on your waist to steady himself, he began to pound you. You threw your head back as he did so.

Both you and him were now very close to orgasm. You looked up at him. You wanted to see him cum. He began to fuck you harder and faster as he edged ever closer to his release. Augustine looked at you, trying to see if you were ready for him to cum. You smiled just as he released his seed into you, you followed in quick pursuit, walls tightening around his hard member.

You both lay there not saying a word, just listening to eachothers heavy breathing. Augustine was flopped ontop of your still naked form, fast asleep. Leaning down, you picked up a stray blanket that had been on the floor before you started, and wrapped it around you both.

"I love you Augustine." you whispered,  placing a soft kiss on his forehead.