begining at the start again

Your journey had lead you to many different regions. But now you thought it was time that you settled down in the most beautiful region of all...Kalos.

There were many fine men there so you were sure that you would find someone who you could eventually call yours. You were ,of course, hoping that the man that would become your husband would be none other than Kalos's very own, Professor Sycamore. But that was never going to happen...

You arrived outside the lab where you had picked your first Kalos partner _____, you smiled at the thought. You remembered its innocent little eyes staring up at you as you had picked it up. You recalled the professor saying how you had a knack with pokemon, how they fell for you, how great a trainer you would become alongside your partner ____.

But you weren't here to revive memories, you were here to see the professor. Ever since you left Kalos, he had been constantly checking up on you. It was just out of kindness he said, but you couldn't help but think that there was an alternative meaning to his daily calls. You wanted to tell him that you had decided to stop your journey and settle here...and to pluck up the courage to say that you loved him.

You knocked on the large green door and waited for a reply. Shortly after, the door opened and there stood Sophie, the professor's assistant. "Oh ____! Thank the helix fossil your here. Augustine, I mean, Professor Sycamore hasn't stopped talking about you since you left!" Sophie exclaimed. "He's through here, follow me."