Sick

Cameron:*i woke up to hearing haily crying so I got up out of bed and went to her room and opens the door*hey baby girl what's wrong?

Haily:I-I-I don't f-f-feel g-g-good *crying*

Cameron:*walks over and feels her head*awe baby ur burning up.hold on*runs to the bathroom and gets the thermometer and runs back to her room and takes her temp*wow it's 102.1

Haily:*after cammy is done takeing my temp I had this weird feeling in my stomach so I got out of my princes bed and ran to the bathroom and threw up*

Cameron:*i saw haily get up and run to the bathroom so I followed her and she started throwing up so I held her hair up for her*

Haily:*i was dont throwing up and I sat up*

Cameron:u done?

Haily:ya *sniffles*

Cameron:ok let's go get u some Medicine to make u feel better ya.

Haily:y-ya*sniffles*

*cameron carries her downstairs to the kitchen and gets her some medicine*

Cameron:ok baby girl here u go*hands her the cup with medicine*

Haily:no it's yucky.

Cameron:baby it'll make u feel better cc'mon take it and then u can go back to bed cuz it's only 4:10 in the morning.

Haily:ok*and takes it real quick*

Cameron:good girl alright lets get u back to bed*and he picks her up and goes upstairs into her room and lays her down in her bed and she goes to sleep so I walk back to my room and go to sleep*

(A few hours later)

Cameron:*i walk down stairs*hey have u guys have u seen haily?

Nash&taylor:no I think she's still asleep.

Cameron:well I got to get her up so we can go to the doctor.

Taylor:wow she's sick?

Cameron:yes we're u listening

Taylor:well I'm going with u

Cameron:ok

*taylor and Cameron both run upstairs and wake up haily*

Cameron:cc'mon baby it's time to wake up.

Haily:*coughing*carry me*says still sleepy*

Cameron:taylor can u get her I gtg start the car.

Taylor:sure.

*cameron runs downstairs and get the car started and waits for taylor and haily*

Taylor:*i pick up haily and walk downstairs and go to the car and put her in her booster seat*

(At the doctors)

Cameron:*i get out of the car and get haily and walk in the doctors office*

Haily:*so we just went in to the doctors and I was way to tired to fight and I was really cold and my throat hurts*

Taylor:*so I'm sitting here with Cameron and haily waiting for the doctor*

Nurse Kelly:haily Dallas

Taylor:*i pick up haily and we both walk in*

Nurse Kelly:ok haily I need u to stand up here so I can check how tall u r and what ur weight is ok.

Haily:*i try to stand up but I fall and cammy picks me up*

Nurse Kelly:ok that's not ganna work so let's just go ahead and go to the room and take ur temp.

Cameron:*so I go into the room and and lay haily down and I realize she's so weak*

Nurse Kelly:alright it turns out it's just the flue so here is her Prescription to give to her 3 days a day and I will see yall in about 2 weeks.

Cameron&taylor:ok bye

Nurse Kelly:bye haily hope u get better soon oh and if it gets any worse take her to the hostpital.

Cameron:ok thanks

*so they leave and go back home and haily falls asleep in the back*

Taylor:*i saw haily asleep in the backseat so I get out of the car and take her upstairs and put her in her bed and kiss her head*

(A few hours haily wakes up and calls for Cameron)

Cameron:*i hear haily calling me so I get up and walk to her room*hey baby do u feel better?

Haily:ya

Cameron:well that's good u wanna watch a movie?

Haily:YAY!!

Cameron:alright let's go*he picks her up and carries her downstairs*ok what movie do u wanna wwatch

Haily:Barbie

Cameron:ok *he puts it in and they watch it for the rest of the day*