Jordan grier pt.2

Nash:*i just left Cameron's house and now I'm driving home and Jordan is crying in the backseat I'm really trying to cool off but it's not working she knows not to run away even if she's mad*

Jordan:*so we are just now leaving cammys house an now were driving home and I'm really scared cuz nash is very mad and I'm sobbing in the backseat not crying sobbing*

Nash:*so we just arrived home and I get out of the car and go to the backseat and pick Jordan up I think a little bit to ruff cuz she flinched but I take her in and say*Ur room now.

Jordan:no.

Nash:exscuse me*i turn around on my heels*YOU DO NOT TELL ME NO WHO THE FUCK DO U THINK U ARE JORDAN GRIER!!!

Jordan:I THINK THAT I AN UR LITTLE SISTER NASH!!

Nash:THEN WHY WOULD MY LITTLE SISTER RUN THE FUCK AWAY FROM HOME!!!..... HUH!!!???

Jordan:I RAN AWAY CUZ U AND HAYES DON'T EVEN SO WHY SHOULD I!!!!???

Nash:GO UP TO UR ROOM AND DON'T COME OUT UNTIL I TELL U TO!!*i say pointing up to the stairs*

Jordan:*ok nash he's starting to really piss me off so I run upstairs mad and with tears running down my face and I get to my room and befor I slamb my door I turn around and say*FUCK U NASH!!!!*and then I slamb the door and go to the bed and just lay there crying*

Nash:*did I just hear my sister say fuck u oh hell no i grab the wooden spoon and run up the stairs and try to open the door but it's locked*JORDAN GRIER U BETTER OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!!!

Jordan:*so befor I layed down I locked the door and then I hear nash run up the stairs and he yells me to open the door*NO!!!

Nash:*ok that's it this kid is getting it so i run to my room and get the key and go back to her door and unlock it and walk in and say*JORDAN!!! GET OVER HERE EIGHT NOW!!

Jordan:no ur just going to hurt me I know u nash.

Nash:*i get fed up as say*jordan....... if I have to come get u you will get it worse do u..... understand me.

Jordan:*ok I just saw that he has the spoon so I take a deep breath and walk to him very slowley*

Nash:*once she gets to me I grab her shoulders and squat down to her level and say*ok I was going to give u 5 swats with the spoon but now that u cussed at me u will get five extra and if u..*i get inturupted by jordan*

Jordan:wait that 10 all together YOU CAN'T DO THAT IT'S TO MUCH AND YOULL HURT ME THAT'S CALLED CHILD ABUSE NOT PUNISHING!!

Nash:u just added 5 extra do u want another 5 added?

Jordan:no

Nash:ok then c'mer.

Jordan:*i walk to Him and start to cry*

Nash:*once she gets closer to me I pull her over my lap and start without a warning*SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT*then I pick up a crying Jordan and hold her close*

Jordan:I-I-I'm s-s-sorry n-n-n-n-nashy

Nash:shhh it's ok shhh it's over now shhh u wanna take a nap?

Jordan:y-y-yes.

Nash:ok*i pick her up and put her in her bed and kiss her fourhead and say*ill come wake u up when dinner is ready.

Jordan:ok*and then I fall into a deep sleep*

Nash:*i walk out and go downstairs to the kitchen and start dinner also waiting for hayes*

(To be continued on the nash book)