The talk

Cameron:haily c'mer baby girl.

Haily:ok*runs downstairs into the living room*whats up

Cameron:look haily we need to talk about me and you and someone new.

Haily:who's the new person*she says sitting on the couch*

Cameron:you know better than to interrupt me when I'm talking*says Sternley*

Haily:ok ok jeez it was just a
question*says with attuitude*

Cameron:hey! little girl don't have an attuitude with me like that otherwise you can get a spanking.*says Sternley*

Haily:f-fine*says scared*

Cameron:now this new persons name is Lilly.lilly and I r getting married and haveing a baby so you'll be and aunt but other news is Lilly is allowed to spank u so I want u to be respectful to her got it.

Haily:WHAT!! this is so awsome I'm going to have soo much fun yay*jumps around*and yes I got it cammy I don't want Lilly to spank me plus I don't even know her yet.

Cameron:look baby girl you r going to meet her in a few mins and she's allowed to spank u if ur bad but if ur good she dosent have to spank you understand?

Haily:ok cammy but is she nice? and does she like kids?

Cameron:yes baby*chuckles*she loves kids and yes she's really nice and she loves girly stuff like painting people's nails and doing makeup and barbies and all that stuff that you love.*he says*

Haily:YAY YAY YAY!!*she says jumping around*

Cameron:and she can be like a big sister to you.

Haily:ok*says half way yelling*

(A few mins later when Lilly gets here)

Haily:*im coloring at the table when I here the door open and close*

Cameron:*i hear the door open and close and I see that it's Lilly*hey babe

Lilly:hey boo*says holding her stomach cuz of the baby*weres ur sister.

Cameron:she's in the kitchen coloring.

Lilly:oh ok ill be right back*she wobbles all the way to the kitchen(lol that just makes me laugh)*hi there u must be haily?

Haily:yes I am and you must be Lilly?

Lilly:yes I am.*says smiling*i got u a little something.

Haily:what is it?

Lilly:here*hands her a bag*

Haily:*looks in the bag and there's a new ballerina Barbie doll and a new teddy bear*thank u thank u thank u*runs up and gives her a big hug*

Lilly:haha your welcome baby.

Haily:Cameron Cameron Cameron*rubs to the living room* look what Lilly got me.

Cameron:that soooo cool baby.lilly baby u didn't have to do that.

Lilly:oh no I wanted to.

Haily:can I go upstairs and play?

Cameron:yes u can

Haily:*i run upstairs to my room and play with my new Barbie doll and teddy bear*

(Downstairs with Lilly and Cameron)

Lilly:so babe have u told haily yet?

Cameron:no I'm gonna tell her at dinner.

Lilly:have u told the boys yet?

Cameron:no not yet that's why I'm gonna do it at dinner.

Lilly:ok baby so u want me to call EVREY one down for dinner?

Cameron:yes plz.

Lilly:*calls EVREY one down*

(At dinner)

Cameron:ok everybody u know that me and Lilly r haveing a baby right?

Everybody:yes

Cameron:well were moving into another place next week.

Haily:*what no we can't move away this is my home and my only home I don't want to leave my other family*WHAT NO I DON'T WANT TO MOVE AWAY AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME*runs upstairs and locks her door*

Cameron:HAILY!*runs upstairs and knocks on the door*haily open the door.

Haily:NO!!*if they won't to move than ill just leave I open the window and climb out and run down the sidewalk*

Cameron:*i run to my room and get the key and run back to her door and unlock it and go inside and I can't find her so i go to her window and see her running Down the drive way so I run downstairs and go out the front door and run after her and catch her*

Haily:*i was running when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and I look up and it a angrey Cameron*

Cameron:*i walk inside and walk upstairs to her room and put her down*HAILY WHAT WAS THAT!!

haily:I DON'T WANT TO MOVE!!

Cameron:WELL U HAVE TO END OF DISSCUSION U R GETTING 5 SPANKS FOR RUNNING AWAY AND THEN A 5 MKNUTE TIME OUT!!

Haily:*i nod cuz he is scarring me a little*

Cameron:ok bend over my knee.*she bends over and I start*SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK*i pick up a crying haily and cuddle her a little bit*shhh shhh it's ok shhhh shhh calm down shhhh shhh*she calms down after 5min so I take her downstairs and put her in time out an set the timer for 5 min*

(After 5min)

Cameron:ok baby girl u can come out now.

Haily:*walk over to cameron*

Cameron:ok babygirl do u know why I put you in timeout and spanked u?

Haily:cuz I ran away.

Cameron:that's right now how bout we all go watch a movie?

Everybody:yea

(They watch movies for the rest of the night)