Tamzin and shawn

Cameron:*so we just got back to Shawn's house to pick up haily and I look over to tamzin and she is still crying so i get out of the car and walk to her car and pick her up and walk inside and I see haily running to me*

Haily:*im just coloring at the table with uncle shawn then I hear the door open and I see bubba holding sissy and she's crying so once he puts her down i run to him and scream*BUBBA!!

Cameron:HAILY!*i mock her and then pick her up and hug her and kiss her all over her face*

Haily:eww bubba Stop it.*i say covering my face*

Cameron:so how was she?

Shawn:she was good just one timeout and that's it*notices tamzin crying and he walks to her and puts his arm around her*whats wrong with my other niece

Cameron:she got a few smacks from taylor and me

Shawn:awe baby is that true*lifts her head up and wipes her tears*

Tamzin:y-y-yes s-s-sir

Shawn:awe baby do u want me to sing u a song?

Tamzin:y-y-yes

Shawn:ok let's go*i pick her up and take her into my music room*

Tamzin:*shawn takes me in his music room and sits in a rolling chair with me on his lap*

Shawn:*i sit on a rolling chair and sit her on my lap and ask her*what song do u want me to sing?

Tamzin:l-l-l-life of t-t-the p-p-party

Shawn:ok *i start*. I love it when u just don't care I love it when u just dance like there's nobody there so when it gets hard dont be afraid we don't care what them people say i love It when u don't take no I love it' when u do what u want cuz u just said so let the mall go home in a way we don't care what them people say.. cuz we don't have to be ordinary make ur best mistakes cuz we don't have the time to be sorry so baby be the life of the party I'm telling u to take ur shot it might be scary hearts are gonna break cuz we don't have the time to be sorry so baby be the life of the party*the. I look down at her an i see that she fell asleep so I pick her up and Carry her downstairs and see cameron holding a sleeping haily*

Cameron:*im holding haily and she's fast asleep the i see Shawn carrying a sleeping tamzin*wow what u did worked she finaly calmed down a fell asleep

Shawn:yep I just sang her the song she like me to sing to her

Cameron:what the song?

Shawn:life of the party

Cameron:oh well thanks shawn just let me go put haily in the car and get her buckled up and then ill come back for tamzin

Shawn:ok

Cameron:*i walk out with haily and get to the car and open the door and put her in her booster seat and buckle her in then run back in the house*

Shawn:*im holding tamzin when cameron comes in and I kiss her fourhead and hand her to him and say*cya later cameron

Cameron:back at ya shawn*then I walk out and get tamzin in the car and buckle her up and then I get in the drivers seat and drive home*

(Phone convo)

Nash:hey hayes what's up

Hayes:nothing I just saw something very strange a little girl was on our front porch and she was crying and and she said she was 7 years old

Nash:wait did she have a frozen night gown on and have a fish tail braid and have a little bit of sass?

Hayes:yes how did u see her?

Nash:she came in toco bell

Hayes:well did she say anything to u?

Nash:all she said was hi nash and then at the end she said no all i wanted was my brother to rhea member me but I gueses that's not going to happen.

Hayes:did she have a Hanna Montanna. Bag?

Nash:yea

Hayes:nash....THAT WAS HORDAN OUR LITTLE SISTER!!

Nash:what!?!