Lingerie

Is that too tight?" Anthony asked Ian, tugging experimentally at the rope holding his wrists up against the headboard of their bed.

Ian shook his head and grinned broadly. Their relationship was a little... Unconventional, for want of a better word. Most people didn't settle down with two men to start with, let alone two men who also had a penchant for BDSM and all the trimmings that came along with it, but Ian was happy and content with his lot in life. He looked down his body at the sheer lace underwear Anthony had thrust at him that morning with a wry grin plastered across his mouth, the fabric stretched across his hips and half hard cock. Ian looked down further, bending his knees up so he could look at the tops of the stockings he had on, the white lace tops gripping pleasantly at his thighs and the sheer nylon conforming to his legs all the way down to his toes, which he wriggled just to feel the material slide over them.

"Good." Anthony reached up and smoothed his hand over Ian's hair, petting the soft stands for a long few moments. His hand crept down the side of Ian's neck and curled into the collar that they reserved for moments when Ian was in lingerie or skirts or other conventionally 'girly' clothing. It was pink with ruffled ribbon around the edges, a small D-ring at the front which held a bell which jingled whenever Ian so much as breathed. It was sweet and saccharine and it matched his outfit perfectly, white lace over pale skin.

Ian lay there contently, enjoying Anthony casually petting his hair and fingering his collar. He was hungry for attention from his Masters when the feeling took him, and that was one of the moments when he could have happily lay down on their bed for hours just being lavished with attention and little touches.

"You look amazing, Joven's gonna backflip out of the room when he sees you." Anthony joked, watching Ian smile. The restrained man was already a little blissed out, still half-hard from the lingerie pressing against his hips in just the right places and the excitement of being wrapped up as what was basically a present for one of his Masters.

"I hope he doesn't actually try to backflip or we'll be heading for the ER." Ian's smile turned into a grin and he turned his head into Anthony's touch when the other man twirled a section of his hair around his fingers.

A few minutes later, they heard the front door to their apartment open and Anthony sprang up from where he was sitting on the bed, pressing a finger to Ian's lips to tell him to keep quiet before exiting the bedroom and wandering through their apartment to greet Joven.

Ian lay there, breathing steady and quiet as he listened to them greet each other with kisses and hugs. His heart thumped in his chest as he thought about what Joshua's reaction would be to him lying on their shared bed in white, lacy lingerie, collar on and a coy smirk on his lips.

"I'm gonna head out for a while," he heard Anthony say. The excitement built in Ian like electricity sparking through his body as he heard footsteps approaching the bedroom, then he heard Anthony leave the apartment and his heart turned over in his chest. He saw the door handle turn and he held his breath for a second as Joven breezed into the room, obviously not noticing Ian at first.

"Holy hell." Joven spoke when he finally noticed Ian. He nudged his glasses up the bridge of his nose and stepped towards Ian, shedding his jacket and dropping it onto the floor.

Ian put on his best coy smile, a blush rising on his face at how exposed he felt laid out like that.

"Hey, handsome," Ian quipped. Joshua sat down on the bed next to Ian's almost naked body and he reached out to brush his hand down Ian's side, his mouth running a little dry at the sight. Joven leaned down and kissed Ian, chastely at first but it soon devolved into teeth and tongue, vicious little nips being contrasted by the smooth slide of Joven's tongue against his bottom lip.