.Not So Good Day.

After dealing with the inceadent with Athur and Vale after a week or so, things went back to normal. Well Kinda.
Jon decided he would come check out how Bryan is doing as the new CEO and how the theme park is doing. He really didn't believe Bryan could even make this place by the way it looks, and that he could do his job ether. After the Pizzarea burnning, Jon wasn't sure how Bryan would be after it, but it looks like he got better form what he was hearing form Helpy. Though he would see what Freddy had to say and would lean more towards what he had to say then the others. Jon doesn't know if Arthur, Chris, and Vale, Molten is a kinda. So Bryan did what he could to hide them from Jon when he would have up, though it would be hard if Jon came without saying anything.
Jon was coming without telling Bryan and wanted to see what he was doing when he wasn't saying he would show up to check on everthing. WHat he didn't know that what he would see could make Bryans life get way out of hand more than it should.
- With Bryan and his group-
Arthur and Vaw were messing around while Molten and Lefty talked with Lolbit. Chris was with Bryan as he did some of his work outside with everyone. Although Bryan had a feeling something was going to happen and it wouldn't be good ether. He continued to do his wokr almost done too. Chris was playing with his plush as he waited for Bryan to be done. He turned to the others thinking if he could join in or not, then he thought about getting some candy from one of the shops. He stood up and started walking off the direction to the candy shop, not telling anyone where he was heading to.
'They shouldn't have to worry about me so much,' Chris thought as he continued walking. 'maybe I can bring some back!' He thought excitedly, so with that he rushed to the store quickly.
When turned the corner he saw someone walking through the intrence of the park. He quickly went back behind the corner and peered over to get a better look. The man had short bright green hair, a light purple long sleeved bitten up shirt covered with a green botton vest, black dress pants, and black dress shoes. He had pale white skin as well, and lime green eyes.(I don't know his eye color.) Chris thought he looked familiar but didn't think much of it. He wanted to know what the man was doing here, but knew better than to go up to a stanger. Chris huffed and held his plush close to his chest as he went back around to go back to the others, sad to not have his candy. He started to walk back until and hand was on his shoulder, he freaked out and was about to screen till the man covered his mouth. Chris kicked till the man let go of him backing up. "What are you doing here kid?" He asked as he didn't want the kids screaming that he was there. "I should ask you the same thing Mister." Chris said squizing his bear closer to him. "I'm here on business to talk with the owner of this park." He stated to the child, wanting to know what a young kid was doing at the closed park. Chris stared at him, he was talking about Bryan, he wasn't going to have this man come close to Bryan. "I'm Sorry but he isn't here at the moment." Chris told the man, a lie of course. The man questioned the kid thinking if he was lieing or not. "I still need to check around the place, Kid." He said as he started to walking off to see if Bryan was around or not. "Who are you?" Chris yelled to the man, "Jon, the names Jon!" Jon yelled to the kid waking further away. Chairs didn't like the name one bit and rushed off back to the others to tell them what happened.
After maybe 15 minutes of running he made it back and rushed quickly over to Bryan. "Bryan, Bryan!" Chris yelled as he got to the man. Vale had soon seen that Chris got back and rushed to him. Both of the wolves looked at Chris, They both looked like twins if you didn't count Vales red eyes and wolf acceseris. "Where were you, we were worried!" Vale yelled at bit at Chris but not enough to harm the kid. "I was going to get candy, but there's a man here named Jon looking for Bryan." Chris said as he pointed to Bryan, Bryans face turned pale and wanted to go hide. The others soon cought on to this and walked over. "The green man?" Molten said in a joking way and getting a giggle out of Chris. Bothering Bryan and Vale sighed and were to be ready for what may happen. Arthur said he was going to go and make sure the other twisted animatronics didn't start anything bad while he was gone.
"This isn't very good is it?" Lefty asked Bryan who looked unhappy due to the fact of Jon being here to probably to yell at him. Bryan shook his head as an answer for Lefty. Vale picked Chris up and held him to his shoulder like he was almost cradling him. Soon you good hear voices from behind them, Vale and Bryan turned around to see who it was. From afar you could see a bear shape, a man, and a few other siluets started to appear. "Oh no," Bryan said backing up, he wasn't told that he would be here and had only done some of the work he should of done then the others. His thoughts ran wild tell Chris shifted back as hair bear and teleported into Bryans arms. Bryan understood what he was trying to do and allowed it and was thanking him mentaly.
Soon Rs Freddy was close by with Jon by his right side, he didn't look so happy ether. When Jon got close he saw that Bryan had a plush in his arm, Ballora saw this and looked at but upset. Bryan gave a nervose chuckle as they got to the group. Vale have Jon a look of 'hurt them in any way and I will hunt you down.' kind of look. This gave Jon a little fear, but didn't stop him from talking to Bryan.
"Soo, Jon what are you doing here?" Bryan asked with a nervous voice, Jon looked at the rest to see who was all here. "To see what you might be up to without knowing I'd be here." Jon said as he took in more notice of Molten and Vale. "Who are these people here and why are you holding that plush?" he questioned. "Well-" Bryan was cut off by Vale, "I'm Vale, his twin brother, the guy in the back is 'Marcus'," Vale explained to Jon. Molten walked over with the black bear and white and orange fix followeing. "and the plush belongs to the kid with who was with us." He to explained. Ballora walked over to Bryan, "Could I see that plushie Bryan?" Ballora asked as she reached out her hand to him. Bryan shook his head no and held the bear closer, he wasn't letting her take Chris and Chris didn't really wanna see his mother just yet. Ballora gave an upset look and tried to take it, this didn't end well when Vale pushed her away and soon Chris appearing from afar and running to the twins. He hid behind Moltens leg but leaned far enough to watch. Jon didn't like this and grabbed Bryan ruffle. This really wasn't going good. Vale gave a inhuman growler and Chris ran to Bryan, this were to things that weren't meant to be seen. Bryan yelpped when Jon grabbed him and yanked the bear from him. Chris held onto Bryan but then tried to get his bear back. Ballora was shocked to see who ran to Bryan and soon Baby saw who it was. Chris started to jump to get his bear and Jon keeping it in the air. Bryan then tried, which meant he had to pretty much take Jon down to the ground. Vale ran over and grabbed the bear and soon quickly grab Chris. Ballora tried to grab him, which failed greatly. Bryan realized what he did and was picked up roughly by Freddy and pushed over hard at Molten and Lefty. Lefty and Molten cought him from falling again and glared at the other bear. Everyone from the side watched, not saying anything. Jon looked angry and I mean angry. Vale had set Chris down near Lolbit and handed him his bear. Then we walked over to Bryan to make sure he wasn't attacked.
Jon stomped over to Bryan grabbing his hoodie collar, pulling to his face. "What the Hell was that Bryan!" He growled at Bryan with anger laced in his voice. Bryan started to shake but spoke right after. "You can't just take a child's toy and then decided to show up all Willy nilly here," He started with, "Then decided to attack me and Chris, you should be happy Vale and Mo-Marcus didn't year you apart." Bryan said with a cold glare and a seriouse face. Jon was a bit surprised, but wasn't taking it at all. Ballora and Baby were surprised to here that name and wanted to dearly know if it was their Chris.
Vale and Molten soon grew tired of this and walked toward the two, then grabbing Jon off of Bryan. "HEY, Let me go!" JOn yelled as the two had hold of his arms, the dragged him away and probably to throw him out, Literaly. Bryan stood up straight and fixed his hoodie and quickly went to Chris. "You alright Chris?" Bryan said with his mother and brother side showing. Chris nodded slightly and hugged Bryan tightly, of course Bryan hugged back, standing up again and thanking Lolbit for watching him. He then turned and glared at Freddy and the others and said this. "Hurt him or scare him in any way, you will be dealing with three angry bears, and three wolves, Don't. Try." Said with an angry yet warning voice before motioning Lolbit and Lefty to follow, leaving the others behind afriad.
-------
this Chapter is pretty long. things might be out of place but I've been working hard with work and writing this. Also New book being worked on!
It's called the Hackers Tale, I'll try to get the frost Chapter out and go from there. Hope you guys like this and have a great day or night.
Bye. ( 1822 words)