Why was it him..Why!

Sorry I'm not always here, been to busy with servers and then a YouTube channel. I've watched Bryan's season 3 and last episode. And wow...
this is one hell of a ride we are gonna have.
——
Molten looked so upset, Baby and Twisted Bonnie were unsure to go near him. Oil tears ran down their cheeks, both were morning for Bryan. This wasn't meant to happen, why did it have to be him. He wanted to fix everything yes but why did it cost so much for it to be his life.
The doors of the medical wing opened, Baby looked over seeing Chris and Vale walking over. No one knew but the three and both didn't plan on telling until it was time or never. Molten sure as hell knew that when these two heard it would go bad. "What's wrong?" Chris asked worriedly as he saw all three crying, he did mange to see the bits of blood on Molten tho. "What happened, and where's Bryan?" Bale questioned, the sound of concern laced his voice. Molten looked down, shadows covering his eyes.
Baby turned away and T.Bonnie looked them with sorrowful eyes.
Chris was slowly piecing it together, tears also slowly falling down his face. Vale was more confused but also started to smell blood and oil, his ears flattened against his head. His face grew into a mortified look as he took off towards the closed doors, Molten was quick to grab him. "Let me go!" Vale yelled as he struggled to get out of Molten's grip. "No." Molten's voice was quiet yet shaky. Chris walked over slowly, "Why, why, pleas tell me." His voice shaky as he held FredBear close to his chest. "He-He was an idiot," Molten started, "he got in the way of a blast from Glitchtrap." He continued, Chris already feeling worse. "He took the hit for me when I could've taken it." He started to sound angrier. "Why didn't you stop him!" Vale yelled twisting to look at Molten. Steamy tears running down his face, red eyes flaring. " Why did you let it happen, he could be okay now!" He sounded as if he would be lying to himself. Molten let out a low growl, "You might've been part of him but you weren't there ether." Her growled at the counter part.
(To clarify before I continue, I put them back at the wing while Bryan is with the glam rocks before the end of the episode, sorry =•=')
"He has to be alive! He wouldn't go so easily!" Vale screamed as he pushed Molten away, Chris looked towards the door before slowly making his way over. "C-can we at least se-see him?" Chris asked quietly, he wanted to see if Bryan was truly gone or was now a soul. "He isn't there," T.Bonnie answered softly, "he's over with the Glamrocks, that's where I thought he would like it to be with." He continued, he looked down to Chris who have a small smile to him. "Thank you, I at least wanna see if we can help." He spoke back nicely, liking that Bonnie thought nicely of Bryan. Molten and Vale were still arguing tho. Chris was quick to get over to the two, "Stop it!" He yelled at the two who stop for a second before begging to growl at one another. "If you don't stop the we can't see him!" Chris screamed loudly at the two, Who now looked at him, understanding, but also had anger to another.
"Fine." Molten vouched as he lead them all to where Bryan was now located at, but what the wouldn't know is Bryan was now missing..
—-
This was better in my head in a sudden moment. This is how I kinda thought the two would act. Chris meet Bryan at a young age before Vale came along in the part where he would be evil in season 2.
I'm very sorry for being gone so much. I haven't had ideas at all, I've been super busy with school and my dad being back home for a too long hospital near uh well yeah kinda trip..
I've been quarantined twice now. Family fuses and such and been messing with a YouTube channel with a good friend of mine.
I do have a question tho, if you would like to have a fictional story be read by me and Crow, or give us some scary ones, true or made up. We would love to read them to people. Of course we would give credit. You can come check us out.
Pride Gang
Profile is of a white wolf with a fire background.
If you guys can also help me with ideas for upcoming books or if I should again jump ahead. My brains behind on work ^+^'
Night my loves. Mama out.