Long Fun Day

They spent nearly a whole day at the Pizzeria while looking around, talking about what certain rooms held certain memories. The Main room, Starlight stage, and the portal room help many memories. Plushtrap hung around on Chris shoulder for most the time before running around into others. Jon was mainly with Bryan. The Twisted's would wonder around the back or outside. While Bryan's animatronics stuck to the main room.
Vale and Molten were in the Starlight room, soon everyone was to meet in that room before they were to leave. Just to make sure they had everyone before leaving. Bryan and Jon made sure to do a head count at least twice before getting everyone out and back into the truck.
It was a long drive, it was probably 12 by the time they got back and everyone out of the truck. "That was nice," Jon said as he stretched as he got down to the concert floor. "It wasn't bad, still don't like going back sometimes, but seeing the good memories," Bryan stated, "its nice." He finished as he followed suit with Jon. Everyone got in a conversation about their thoughts on the trip, Helpy had take some of her ducks, Lefty grabbed his pickles, a few of the animatronics took the old plushies that they could save. One was of El Chip, two Bryan's, 3 of Pig Patch (Sínor Oink Oink X3), 2 Rockstar Foxy plushies, and one Funtime foxy plush. 
Soon everyone was back at Baby's Tent, dat in ac circle and continued their conversation. Rockstar Freddy watched from afar as they chatted away, his thoughts about why they went back there and not stay. Though he agreed it was better then them going through the portal. Baby had seen the plushies they had with them and wanted to take a look. A few had given her theirs but wanted them back. Chris had appeared sometime in that timeline, holding Fredbear between Bryan and TRoxy. Who was playing with Chris with the Bryan plush. "So how did you meet Chris?" Baby asked, she still didn't know if it was her brother, but seeing the plush she was really hoping it was him. "Oh, well I meet him while at one of the parks in town, he looked lonely and we talked," Bryan said as he patted Chris is hair gently as he watched him and TFoxy playing. "While we were talking and playing, it was getting late." Bryan said and turned back to Baby. Chris jumped in on the story, "I didn't have anywhere to go since my family was now gone, Bryan lets me stay with him." Chris chirped at the end but sounded sad when speaking about his family. It wasn't a total lie. He did meet Bryan at one of the parks, but he was dead and wouldn't be seeing his family. That was until now after figuring out his parents and sister were now animatronics after Williams mishaps.
Baby nodded sadly, "I'm sorry to hear that." Baby said quietly. They mood was changed to a slight gloom, but was changed when a black wolf and a light tan mixed with white, the wolf also had a scare over its right eye, came near them. Vale stood up quickly and walked towards the intrence of the tent, the wolves were up to Vales stomach. Vale stared them down as they came walking towards him. Bryan stood up as well, going next to Vale. The wolves looked at Bryan, then Vale before barking at him. Bales ears perked up before going down once more. "Why are you guys here?" His head titled, but seeing two old pack friends wasn't bad.
"We caught cent of something familiar and follows it here." The cream colored wolf spoke first before the black one did. "We didn't expect it do be you though Vale," The other said, his voice more older. This would be Xylo and Mario.
—-
Okay to explain something before continuing. Yes these two are in this story Bc why not. If you haven't seen what they look like, you should watch Supernatural Origins if you haven't already. These Two would be right by Vale when he was Alpha before a war of Rebellion and Empire happened. Before I spoil other parts ima go 😅
——-
"What are your guys name?" Bryan asked as then the two looked at him. The one who spoke first answered, "I am Xylo, the black old wolf would be Mario." Xylo said as he bugged the Mario.  "Nice to meet you both!" Bryan said cheerfully, Vale nodded with a smile. The others were quite confused, Jon even more confused. Seeing two men talking to huge wolves isn't that normal to see, even tho they have sentient animatronics of ether children or spirits. Chris stood up next and ran over, putting himself in the middle of Bryan and Vale. "Hello big wolves." Chris said politely, this making Xylo give a chuckle, Mario walked over and sniffed Chris all over. "Where did the pup come from?" Mario asked, as he then sat down since Chris decided to pet him. Xylo soon trying to join in with the petting. "He came to Bryan before me and Titian did." Vale answers, soon joining in on petting the wolf's. Lefty, Molten, and Rs. Foxy walked over to the small growing group. Rockstar Freddy had already left before Xylo and Mario arrived, he had Ballora and a few others leave with him. "They aren't going to hurt anyone?" Jon asked quizily. "Not unless I give order or you attack Chris, Bryan, Titian, Lefty, Baby, or Lolbit." Vale answered truthfully, also getting a nod from the wolves. Bryan has managed to sneak behind vale at some point and started to let his head. Vale has realized until his tail was swaying. Chris laughed as Molten soon joined in. Vales face turned a cherry red from embarrassment. "Wait if you and Bryan are like the same person, doesn't Bryan have wolf ears and tail?" Arthur asked, now he was curious. "That's true, I wanna know now!" Baby exclaimed. "He does actually, but he doesn't now how to show them." Vale answers before standing up and flicking Bryan's forehead. A set of wolf ears and tail pop out. Bryan stood there wide eyed and still. Two things he could feel that weren't there before hand. He felt his head and then looked to see a tail wagging. "Holy shit." Was all he could say before Vale and Molten smacked him over the head for cursing in front of the kids. Jon stared astonished, so he walked over to the now huge group of animatronics. He was now next to Bryan. He looked up at Jon and then the others. Jon lifted his hand up towards Bryan, Bryan though he was going to get smacked or worse so he moved his head back. But Jon wasn't going to hurt him for two reasons. He couldn't bring himself to do that, two, he's surrounded by pure metal and wolves. He put his hand on Bryan's fluffy hair and started to pet his head. Bryan let himself stand straight and then look at Jon again. His tail seating and his face turning red. "Bryan's face is red." Vale stared to chuckle and tease Bryan. Bryan's face got more red as Jon started to laugh with, not in a bad way but in a good one. Everyone joined in with Bryan and about everyone who could feel being petted, was petted or chased around. It was probably 6:30 a.m before anyone slept that morning.
It was a nice day, especially for surprises.
——-
Longer words!
Sorry again for slow updates but I can't be yelled at. This week will be busy for me. I have a discord event to attend X3 which I can't wait for. I have a date to go with as well ^\\^
This week also holds real life problems and working a lot this week and a decent sleep schedule as well. I don't have school in about 10 to 9 days. So I'll try to update as much as I can and have my friend and you guys help me with. Have a good night or day!
Love you all :3
Also thoughts on the cover at the moment. Soon the first books profile will be changed. And I need ideas for it since it will be for the Pizzeria and not Freddy Land.