To the old Pizzera pt.2

Helpy soon came back with news of getting them a Semi Truck with the trailer. They had to decide who was driving, which lead to Bryan driving with Chris and Molten in the front, while the others were all in the back with Vale.
It would be a 4 hour drive to get there and look around, they all planned on what they would do if something were to happen. The twisteds had the left back corner to themselves, The rockstars and others to all the front half.
_when they got there bc I have no clue where I left off and I did a lot of this during summer school finance class since I didn't not want to do work._

They stood in front of the burnt down pizzeria as a dome ashes still flew in the air. Bryan stared at the entrance, the memory of that night, watching everything burn.The others looked at it surprised to see such a building burnt down. Lefty turned to look at Bryan, whos face had tears running down them. He felt bad for Bryan, after the whole incident, he tried to keep from saying anything. Lots of things have happened especially with Bryan having to deal with the Theme park. 
He walked over and rested his paw on Bryans shoulder, Bryan looked up to him and gave a small sad smile. Lefty gave one back and then went to the front.“ Shall we go in?” Lefty asked as he motioned to the old door. Bryan nodded as he then went to the broken window and went through. He motioned the others to follow, and so they did. The twisted's had a harder time getting in through the window but soon the finally go through.
“This place really took a total on it huh,” Jon said as he looked around in the main room. He then looked at the huge hole in the ground, “What happened here?” Jon asked as he pointed at the hole. “Thats where the portal moved to when it malfunctioned and where Springtrap took Freddy with him.” Byran explained a bit. He didn’t like to remember about William but he would always remember when he was around the animatronics. Out of no where a little plush came running out of the parts and serves room and straight towards Chris. Chris screamed a bit when the plush jumped into Chris arms. The plush was aminiture version of Springtrap, but with more stitches and had its teeth showing. 
“Plushtrap?” Chris questioned as the plush stared at him and then let go, nodding quickly as he was happy that Chris remembered him. “Hey Chris!” The small rabbit exclaimed as he saw old friend. “What are you doing here Spring?” Chris asked as he wanted to know what he was doing here and not with the NIghtmares. “Well, the others haven’t seen ya in awhile so we are searching for you,” Plushtrap continued, “but looks like i won the search!” Plush exclaimed as he jumped up and down. Twisted fox watched the miniature rabbit jump. “But how did you get here?” Bryan asked this time. “The portal we have and plus since some of us are shadows we can just come and go as we please.” Plush said as he stood by Chris. Bryan nodded and soon walked off to look around the pizzeria again, Jon soon followed to make sure Bryan would be okay. (i know a turn of emotions huh).
The others started to walk around and see what was here, or what was left at least. There were good and bad memories here, some Bryan wished he could have back but new it would never be the same.
-small cliffhanger??? idk but hey at least im updateing after who knows how long. Being summer school in Personal finance is just "Fun". anyhow, who has seen all the riots and such??
2020 has gone down hill and pride month is here. By the way Happy Pride Month pleas be safe. Ive already been critized at least 5 times on a game for having a male avatar and be in a costamizing game for roleplying and be a girl.
Ill probably rant in a different book, sorry for really late chapters. Stress, work, and cleaning and then trying to keep ideas for the books isnt easy. So forgive me on this. My discord name has changed once again so heres the new one if anyone wants to talk with me about anything or just be friends.
Red/Tori#9968
have a great day and be safe, ecpecally with all the protesting and if you go wether its peacful or not be safe.
more chapters when i can and have ideas.