Best year of my life

Payton's pov
So me and Ashlyn have been together for almost a year your one year is tomorrow and I want to do something special for her so what I did was I know she loves Softball and she had always played and she was really good at it but she quit when she moved out here so I rented the softball field and I flew out all of her teammates that she had before and I got your high school team so we can have a little game and I flew out her family and her friends and Jackson did the same for Zoe even tho she doesn't play softball but he still wanted to her to see her family.
But anyway today they are all flying out and we rented them a like apartment type thing so they wouldn't have to stay in a hotel and me and Jackson go make sure the field is ready to go and we go get her jersey and pants and stuff from her best friend Bailey that she had known her whole life and I know that she misses her a lot so I am gonna have her come to the house in the morning and she is gonna think that it's her surprise but little does she know there is more but she hasn't played softball in a year so what better to do then play softball on your one year anniversary then we all are gonna go to dinner.
Ashlyn pov
I wake up and I go downstairs and Payton is a wake talking on the phone and I think it's his mom but I don't really know and I go give him a hug cause Tomorrow is your one year I am so excited but he told me not to plan anything so I didn't I just got him a couple gifts we just did nothing All day so we go to bed and get ready for tomorrow.
Payton's pov
I wake up around 7 am to go get Bailey.
I get there and I knock she comes out and she gets in the car and she already knows the plan so we get home and she sits in the living room and I go see if Ashlyn is wake.
Bailey's pov
I am so ready to see Ashlyn I haven't seen her in over a year and I miss her so I am glad payton called to fly me out here to see her. Payton is really good for her.
Ashlyns pov
I wake to Payton sitting on my bed and he kissed my forehead and said "Good morning beautiful" "Well good morning to you as well" and I get up and get dressed and I put a little makeup on and I walk downstairs and Zoe and Jackson are recording I don't know why and I walk to the living room cause that is where Payton is and I see a girl and I turn the corner and "OMG BAILEY" I run up and hug her so she is crying I am crying everyone else is cheering and clapping I look at her and hug her again then I look at Payton and I go hug him and I give him a little kiss and say you did this for me. "Yes I did because I know how much you missed her" he says smiling. We all are just hanging out and me and Bailey go catch up I tell her everything with Payton and she says we are perfect for each other and that felt really good to hear from her. Then it was around 2 and Payton told us to get in the car so we did and they put a blindfold on me and then I got scared so I tried to clam down and we got there and they took me out of the car and we walked and they stopped me and said take it off so I did and I looked and I just cried because all my teammates and my family was there and I was so happy and Payton did all this for me I went up and hugged him so tight and then I hugged everyone. "Payton why did you do all this for me" "Cause I wanted to do something really special for you and that's not all" "What do you mean that's not all" "Well they all are wearing there softball uniform and I have yours right here in the car and all your softball stuff so" "Girls come on out" he yells and the high school team comes out and I was confused "What's going on payton" I say confused "Well since you haven't played softball in a year and it's our one year I decided that's get your team and this team and play a game or two of softball cause I know how much you love it and miss it" he said "Omg thank you so much I love you" "I love you to babes" he said and I go get changed and then he tells me about Zoe's family and so I get my phone out and Record and she is confused then They all walk out and she cried and hugged all of them then hugged Jackson and it was so cute. Then we played softball and then we went to eat and I gave payton 2 necklaces and a couple pair of earrings and 2 hoodies. And he got me a necklace that says PAYLYN on it and it was so cute.

To be continued