Part two of best year

Recap
So we where eating and I gave payton his gifts and I got my necklace.
End of recap
Zoe's pov
So Jackson flew out my whole family and my friend and that is crazy so now I feel bad i didn't get him more then what I did. I have him chains and earrings and I got him a couple pairs of joggers and hoodies and I got him a pair of shoes and some shirts. He got me a necklace and new earrings and he got me some bath and body works stuff cause he knows I love that stuff.
Ashlyns pov
So we get done eating and we all get your presents from Each other. We all went back to our house and we all just have a party we dance we do some karaoke and all of us got to hear love letter he sang it to us and it was great and I sang a song and me and Bailey did and then we all sang one song and we recorded it and I posted it on YouTube and it was so funny but it was so fun we all stayed up in tell like 5 in the morning and then we all went to sleep and we all woke up around 12 and we all cleaned up and we did it all over again but all the parents and adults went home and the teenagers stayed for about a week and there was like ten of us in the house but it was so worth it and Payton is the best and I know Zoe thinks the same about Jackson it was me, Payton, Bailey, Zoe, Jackson, Dylan, Lindsay, Jaden, Tayler, Josh, and Joey and we all just had fun all week we just partied it up and had a great time but then we had to say goodbye to everyone that was hard but it was good to see everyone again and we went back home and we just went to how things where before and Me and Payton just talked about what we want to do with your life and we didn't have a clue, Zoe and Jackson watched movies and talked about life before they where together and that was hard to watch ngl it was weird for me and Payton so we left and just had some time for yourself and it was nice.
We just went to the beach and we walked on the beach and just talked and then we went home and we all had dinner then we all went for a walk outside and we came back and played cards and then we played the Xbox and that was fun but it got late so we all went to bed.