Chapter 4

*Hayes' POV*

        I wake up, and at first I'm confused. I'm sharing a bed with a gorgeous girl. How'd you manage that one Hayes? Then, all of yesterday's events come rushing back to me. I look down at Braidy, and watch the rythmatic rise and fall of her chest. She is so beautiful. It hurts to think that after today, I may never see her again. Please, Nash, get stuck in some traffic.

        Suddenly, Braidy's eyes flutter open, and a moan escapes her lips. A moan which, kind of turns me on. 

        "How'd you sleep?" I ask her.

        "I slept well. This bed, while probably one hundred years old, is surprisingly comfortable," she says, "How about you?"

        "I slept alright, you know, when I wasn't being kicked. I think I have bruises on my legs," I say.

        "Oh yeah, I probably should have warned you, I'm a kicker." she apologizes.

        "A heads up would have been nice. I'll remember to get shin gaurds next time," I respond. Her eyebrows raise very slighty at the mention of next time, but she doesnt comment on it. 

        *Braidy' POV*

        Hayes and I grab all of our stuff and make our way outside to wait for Nash. The whole time, all I can think of is Hayes' use of the phrase 'next time'. Does that mean he wants to see me again? No, Braidy, he has plenty of girls to hang out with. He doesn't need you.

        We find a bench outside to sit on as we wait. I'm starving, so I reach into my bag, find a bag of pretzels and share them with Hayes.

        "Breakfast of champions," he jokes, and I laugh.

        After a little while, a car pulls up, and a boy with the same blue eyes as Hayes jumps out, as well as another boy with dark hair and eyes.

        "Wow Hayes, stranded in the middle of nowhere, you still manage to pick up a girl" Nash laughs. So he is a player.

        "Hi, I'm Nash," Nash says walking over to me and taking my bag, "And that's Cameron."

        "Hi," I say to them, "I'm Braidy. Thank you so much for saving us," I say

        "Just call me superman," Nash says hopping back into the car, Hayes and I following close behind.

        "So Braidy, tell us about yourself," Cameron says, "Do you play any sports?"

        "Yeah," I respond, "I play softball and I run track"

        "Softball huh? What position do you play?" Cameron asks.

        "I'm a pitcher."

        "Wait," Nash says, "Is your last name Ryan?"

        "Yeah," I say. Where is he going with this?

        "I've heard of you!" he exclaims

        "You've hear of me?" I ask, shocked.

        "Yeah, Hayes and I have a cousin in New Jersey who is really into softball and she always talks about this girl Braidy Ryan who lives in her town, and has been recruited by tons of huge colleges already. Hayes how have you not figured this out? We've only heard the name Braidy Ryan a million times!" Nash exclaims.

        "Well, I actually didn't know her last name, or the fact that she plays softball up until right now" Hayes says.

        "Hayes! You're stranded in the middle of nowhere with a cute girl, and you don't even ask her what her last name is? No wonder you don't have a girlfriend." Nash lectures. 

        "Shut up" Hayes says, his face red.

        "Well, at least we get to travel with someone famous," Cameron says, looking at me.

        "Yeah, I'm definitley not the famous one in this car," I say.

        As if to back up my statement, five girls wearing magcon shirts run in front of the car.

        "Whoa!" Nash yells as the car shrieks to a stop, just short of hitting the girls.

        The five crazed fans run to the window of the car.

        "Nash!" one squeals, "Can we get a picture with you?"

        "Yeah, but next time, don't risk your lives to get a picture with someone." Nash says, getting out of the car. Hayes, Cameron, and I follow, so we can stretch a little. 

        As soon as we're out of the car, the girls attack. We are all so shocked, we have no time to fight back. They tie our hands together and inject something into our arms, which must be some kind of sleep drug, because everything slowly goes black.

        Well, I think I've found my story.