prologue

main characters:

well ofc there's jeon jungkook, i mean you know you're gonna fall for this one

well ofc there's jeon jungkook, i mean you know you're gonna fall for this one. he's quite- no actually very very charismatic. hold that drool, there's more to this. he's definitely not an A student but who cares right, he's hot. he's pro level at basketball and is about 187 cm-ish, rich kid. he's definitely very dominant, you can tell it by his looks. guy looks like he's gonna knock you off in a second but actually has a really sweet side, you know what they say, hard and soft but nothing in between.

and then ofc there's you. your duality freaking snaps harder than anything, even you can't believe it sometimes. you don't believe in setting goals. you're about 162 cm-ish and people often tease you about it, it's plus point. you're rich, as rich as that jungkook guy however you don't show off like other rich kids. you're actually really soft and caring but like i said before, you can be a bitch too. you're a goth girlfriend material. you also have a really good body and all the guys literally want you in their bed, but you just want one guy don't you?

you really thought i'm gonna make these two fall for each other? well, you thought just right.

stay tuned ; it's him? it's him.