two

recap ;
walking and walking i was floating in my own thoughts that i didn't realise there where people around me. suddenly i bumped into this guy and came back to my senses. "i-i'm so sorr-" i stopped.

                                      ~ • ~

"what are you doing here?", i said, not making any eye contact with him. "i was always in seoul, besides i didn't know you applied for the same university", he asked. "for god's sake you knew it and that's why you're here right?", i asked, fiercely. "just cause you don't like certain people in your life does not mean they're not allowed to show up near you specially with zero intentions. grow the fuck up ms butthurt", he said, making me feel even more annoyed. "listen, i don't have time for this shit", i said.
the bell rang and i was so relieved.
"of course you would be happy the bell rang, i could literally see how you had nothing to say, kim y/n", he said. "i don't like my name coming from your mouth jeon jungkook", i said with a bag of attitude. "oh, looks like someone still remembers my full name", he said smirking. "you somehow cross my mind each time i take the trash out", i said leaving.

i would definitely listen to my mom and visit the church if i knew what was coming today. my first day have just begun and it's already so hectic. who knew i would meet this jerk again. jeon fucking jungkook. mf asshole. the most annoying brat i've ever seen. i thought i was never gonna meet this scum again but god probably saved my karma for something like this.

i'm such an idiot, i freaking had to take the long way to class for that guy, but who cares, i'm in classroom 3 this time, i got the best class ever. i entered with a big smile on my face although it lasted only for a few seconds. i froze. best? i take it back. there he was sitting, jeon jungkook, cl-3 student, science major.

"what? did you take the long way thinking of me?", he said making fun of me. how did he know?
"when i said you cross my mind, you cross it, you do not stay in it", i sassed. "look what you do for me, you even make people wait behind you for a long ass time", he said. i quickly turned around and saw some of the students waiting to get inside the class since i was blocking the entrance. "i'm so sorry, i didn't know haha", i apologised to them in an awkward tone. this jungkook guy, i hate him so much.

"please sit according to the seat plan", said ms leung min. omggg he's here. "i'm ms leung mi-" i interrupted him by jumping and shouting, "YES YES I KNOW YOU'RE LITERALLY MY FAVOURITE TEACHER". everyone in class laughed except for some and that included jungkook. "oh really? then i'm rooting for you as my class president", ms leung min said. "of course, anything for you", i said pointing to him and he just laughed.

"anyways, i'm ms leung min and i'm your homeroom teacher, hope we are gonna get close as a class. also don't worry, i let kids do drugs", he said winking. everyone kind of lightened up. "i'm just kidding, don't do drug kids", he said laughing. see, this is why i love him, he could literally be your old best friend.

my seat is somewhere not beside jungkook so that's like lot better. we could still see each other though but i still didn't want that. i sat down and was talking to some of my friends and even to ones who were new.

there's this new guy name 'soo-min' ; yeah he definitely caught my attention. i was waiting for break time impatiently since i had so much to talk about to charlen. she would be shocked too if she hears about jungkook. to my prayers, the bell finally rang.

i took my phone out to call charlen. "bro meet me in the cafeteria, and be quickk". i cut the call and was on my way to run to the cafeteria but jungkook stopped me.

"where do you think you're going ms butthurt?", he said. "um excuse me? let go", i said trying to escape from his grip. "looks like you have an urgent to meet someone, who is it?", he asked. "none of your business" i said, finally letting go of his grip and leaving.