one

monday, 8:00 am
y/n's pov ;
wow summer really is over and i'm definitely not crying. this only means waking up early every fucking morning just to work my ass off in uni. i mean what do they really do to you? yeah you work and learn and get a job but what about the rich kids? they can literally afford anything even if they don't go to unis.

it's my third semester this year and this only means meeting new people and with new teas. my best friends, kim taehyung and jung hoseok, they've completely called it off independently and i'm super proud of them, although this means losing my main support system.

over the summer i've done a lot of meditation to clear my mind, and trust me, i've become such a nicer person. you'd literally be like, "send back our old y/n". but again, all they ever cared about was my body am i not right?

i woke up to my mom playing retro songs downstairs and screaming my name to wake me up and my dad asking her to calm down.

i went to the bathroom to freshen up and took a quick glance at myself. woahh, i've really gotten a good tan. i freshened up and quickly changed my clothes. i wore a tight chocker top, with black jeans, exposing my ass a little. wore light makeup and tied my hair into a half ponytail, beach waves.

"heyy mom and dad!", i said peeking to them from upstairs. "get down baby, it's your first day, i gotta feed you well", said my mom. i love my mom, she really is the best woman i've ever seen in this entire world.

"y/n do you want me to drop you off?" my dad asked, knowing my answer. "dad, how many times do i have to say this, i'm all grown up now, i can drive on my ow-" my dad cut me off by mocking me "yeah yeah i get it, you're grown up and you're not my baby anymore". we all just laughed. "alright i'll take a leave now, bye sweethearts", i said giving them goodbye kisses. "bye honey bear, and don't forget to work hard, you know we love you right?", mom said. "yes yes and i love you guys too ", i said with an annoying face.

i took my car and drove quickly to my university. Seoul Versity. i took science major and i would say i'm really good at it, specially chemistry. i got country highest last year and was sent to london for few months to study in the higher levels. gotta say, london was something.

getting inside my university, i was met with so many familiar faces, some sad, some happy, some looked skinnier, some gained a lot of weight, everyone just looked so- idk man.

"hiii!", someone scared me from the back. "ahhh! who is thi- omg hiii babyy", i said to charlen with the biggest smile on my face. charlen is my girl best friend and she's literally the best. she makes really good food and gives me the best advices ever. "so how have you been?", she asked. "oh as if you don't know, we literally met every once in a week this summer", i eye rolled. "yeah whatever i just wanted to sound like we met after a long time", she said.

"ughhh, charlen i'm so not ready for this, i really wanna go back home", i whined. "it's okay babe, you're gonna fit in like you always do", she comforted me. "let's go meet some people", she added.

we both walk and meet many people, nothing much, just small talks and "how was your summerrr?". this time a lot of new students have joined and i'm pretty sure most of them took science major. i'm in classroom 3 this time and this means getting the best home room teacher, mr. leung min.

"hey, i'll met you later okay?", charlen asks after noticing her boyfriend. "okay love bird", i said smiling. i was walking in the hallway and noticed a lot of guys staring at me like they're ready to eat me. it's just so uncomfortable but i shrugged it off like always. this is what i was talking about, they just care about "the body".

walking and walking i was floating in my own thoughts that i didn't realise there where people around me. suddenly i bumped into this guy and came back to my senses. "i-i'm so sorr-" i stopped.