four

i was driving my car when i realised that i was actually really rude to jungkook. i mean he offered me his umbrella, but again he deserves it. he's pathetic and he deserved it. i shouldn't be even thinking of such a sin right now. it's better to think of a boring tea party that my mom's arranging for our family.

"MOM-", i stopped at the hall as i saw the decorations for the tea party. these where all done by my mom and this fucking left me speechless. "holy shit mom", i said amused. "don't you dare try to flatter me right now, why didn't you pick up my phone calls? i was so worried it started raining and i knew you didn't have an umbrella. i almost sent yoona to go pick you up but then i received your text. now look at you, you're all wet and then you're gonna catch a col-", i stopped my mom. "yo chill dude, your daughter has a really great immune system, besides how do you expect me to have good network when it was raining like that?", i asked frowning. "you should go change up, everyone's gonna start showing up by any minute", she said continuing with her decorations. "okay boo, love the decoration though", i said leaving.

i gave myself a scented bathé and it feels so refreshing man. i decided to wear florals for the tea party and maybe curl my hair a little.

you'll never see me wearing ugly clothes

you'll never see me wearing ugly clothes. i have a really good fashion sense and part of its credit goes to my dad. he used to do modelling before and always bought me good clothes.

i got downstairs to see a lot of guests arriving in our house already. mom even invited some of our neighbours. you know what's the worst part? that i'm freaking like 30 years younger than them and all of them are like my aunts and i have nothing to talk about to them.

i got downstairs to of course show 'respect'. "is this the y/n i used to know?" well yes? "oh my god, you've grown up into such a beautiful lady my dear, i pray to lord that he protects you from all the bad eyes", aunt clarrisa said admiring my everything. even my toes. i just smiled.

i sat down and had a little bit of cookies and cakes. i kept on getting texts from my groupchat and it was bugging me. i checked my phone and it was a groupchat for all the people invited in some sort of party? what party?

i called charlen. "yo you heard of the party?", i asked. "man i think you should skip your tea party and come join us. bro everyone's here. it's like a big union party bro please say yes", charlen begged. "wait, where are you?", i asked confused. "of course at the party", she said. "where is it?", i asked. "does that mean you're coming?", she said excitedly. "no, of course not, i was just asking", i said. "why man?", she lowered her tone. "it's just i can't, it's gonna be rude if i leave my own party", i said. "it's your mom's party, besides you said you're gonna hate it cause it has bunch of old ladies", she said. "ugh no i can't", i sighed. "you know i'm still gonna send you the address incase you change your mind", she said. "whatever", i said hanging up.