Chapter 11

TW: blood

Remus' PoV
I sat on the floor in the living room in front of Deceit, who refused to leave me alone. I was drawing, what exactly? I didn't know, I was just doodling and scribbling. Then a thought cane to mind, "Hey, Dee what time is the movie night?" I ask him, "7pm, Virgil messaged me realising he had forgotten to say." He chuckles, 'he's humouring your stupidity' my eyes widen, "what's wrong?" I hear Deceit ask, I don't answer and just jump onto him hugging him burying my head into his chest, "ssshhh, it's ok." He says rubbing careful circles into my back. We stay stay like that for what felt like forever until we finally released each other.

"What happened?" He asks, "the voice just made me jump, it wasn't even that bad this time." I say smiling cheerfully. Deceit nods, "let's put fresh bandages on your arm, they haven't been cleaned in a while," I make a 'mhm' sound. I hate having a watch dog all day. It's annoying.

~time skip~

Once he was done we head into his bedroom because 'he had some work to do' and didn't trust me with my own devices. I sat on his bed while he sat at his desk writing stuff down on a piece of paper, I decided, because I haven't in a while, to clean my morning star. I summon it with a wipe, I start to wipe the access blood off of it, from when I was last in the imagination, careful not to stab myself with the large spikes. Which failed because I pricked my finger with it. After that it started to bleed profusely, I realised how much I missed the pain. I do it few more times, 'c'mon do it. Y know you want to~' was the last thing I heard until completely zoning out.

Deceits PoV
I turn around to Remus to ask if he wanted anything to eat. Once he's in my sight I see Remus slamming his hand onto his morning star, impaling it in the process causing blood to splatter everywhere. "Remus!!" I shout he looks up completely dazed, "R-Remus?" I ask, no response, "Remus." I say sternly snapping my fingers, he snaps out of his trance like state, as he does this his morning star disappears.

He looks down at his mutilated hand, smiling, as tears escape my eyes, "god damn it Remus, I can't take my eyes off of you for ten minutes without you scarring yourself." I rant. As I finish Remus opened his mouth, "don't you find the sight of blood wonderful, or even the feeling of pain, it's like an addiction, it's hard to stop." I sigh getting up. ignoring his usual obliviousness to the fact of him bleeding out. I start to the bathroom to get the right cleaning supplies.

I walk back in and see him staring blankly at the bed sheets, my eyes drift over to his hands one with a hole, and other sections of it bleeding, the other catching the blood. I sigh sitting beside him. "Does that even bother you?" I ask, he shakes his head, looking up at me. I sigh for what felt like the millionth time today, I grab his hand, "why are you smiling?" I ask. He just shrugs. I start to wrap up his hand, which by the end of this will be mostly gauze.

Remus' PoV
"I'm sorry," I say under my breath, Dee looks up "it's alright, can I leave you for two minutes, to get more gauze, we're all out." I nod curling in on myself feel panic rise inside of me. He disappears. I hear my breathing become more ragged and uneven, tears well up in my eyes 'monster, freak, crazy, unwanted, unloved, just go kill yourself' I could hear them repeat. Tears escape my eyes as I feel my lungs close, not receiving any air. 'Your so pathetic, you can't even look after yourself'.

After a few minutes of me hiding my head into my knees I could feel a hand on my shoulder, I jump looking up. I see Deceit looking at me, his snake eye glowing slightly, "sorry," I hear him say before darkness engulfs me as my consciousness seems to slip from my grasp.

Deceits PoV
He didn't seem to calm down when I returned, he was panicking and he couldn't hear me. I don't do that often if at all, but drastic calls call for drastic measures. He'll be wake in an hour or two.

———————
Word count: 761

Vote, comment hope you enjoyed 😊😊