Chapter 38

Remy's PoV
I heave as I drop the mace beside Remus. I feel my eyes water, I lift up my sunglasses and sit them at the top of my head. I see Deceit on the floor, a puddle of blood surrounding him. I gasp as I let the tears leave my eyes, I slide beside him checking for a pulse. I find a pulse it was faint but it was there. I immediately put pressure on it, "L-Logan! If you're done fixing Roman I-I'm going to need a hand!" I call catching his attention, him and Roman come over. Roman had a bandage on his shoulder.

I look up at them both, Roman was looking at Remus and Logan was examining Deceit. "I found I first aid kit in one of the bathrooms looking around earlier, if you can take him up the stairs and lay him on the couch I can try and fix him up." Logan says quickly and almost immediately rushing off upstairs.

I pick him up, careful of the stab wound and slowly made my way up. I look back at Roman who had Remus' head in his lap as Roman stroked his hair out of his face, I sigh walking the rest of the way out.

As soon as I get through the door, everyone was already standing up. None of them said anything as I lay Deceit on the couch, keeping my hands on the stab wound. I put my sunglasses back over my eyes as they water again. "What happened?" Virgil says quietly, "uuh, Remus stabbed him." My voice broke.

I see Logan rush into the room, "move. I don't know how this will turn out." He says, I stand up quickly letting Logan get to work.

I turn to Emile who was in tears, "it'll be alright baby. Logan is a whizz at this sort of thing. Kinda." I say the last part quietly as I wrap my arms around him.

Virgil's PoV
"Where's Remus and Roman?" I ask nervously, Remy turned around to look at me, "Roman is still down there with Remus, I knocked Remus out as he stabbed Dee." He says, grasping Emile's hand. I nod my thanks before turning to the, once hidden, doorway.

I slowly walk down, hearing quiet sobs. "Ro?" I hear a sniff as I get to the bottom. I see Roman sitting beside Remus. "Roman, what's wrong?" I ask, he doesn't look up "he tried to hurt us, he almost killed Deceit. His own boyfriend." I sit beside him, "let's take him up, ask him a few questions when he wakes up." I say, "just before he stabbed me in the shoulder, he looked scared. He looked like he didn't want to hurt us. In his eyes, he looked like a scared child." He says quietly. I ignore the fact that Remus stabbed him, "let's take him up and see if Remy can get in his head." I suggested, Roman nodded standing up too.

I gently pick Remus up, not trusting Roman with his shoulder. That's when I noticed that Remus was shaking, he looked scared. Roman picked up his phone, using it as a better light source to see where we were going.

Once we got to the top, I see Logan cleaning things away and Remy comforting Patton and Emile, forcing their eye of sight away from Deceit and Logan. I gently lay Remus down on the other couch, "why did you bring him up here?" Logan Asked, "because if we didn't he would wake up and probably do more damage than he already has done." I state, for once shutting Logic up.

I look at Deceit, he looked peaceful. "Is he going to be ok?" I ask, Logan hummed "yeah, it was a miracle that he survived actually." I chuckle, "it is Remus' half of the imagination." I chuckle, Roman, Logan and the other three all looked confused. "Remus might've not actually wanted to hurt Dee, so I assume that he subconsciously used the imagination to help heal him. Whatever it was just a joke anyway." I chuckle, Roman perked up "no, you might actually have a point. I sometimes do things in my part, that I regret and it just fixes itself."

Remus' PoV
I was stuck in a dark room, no way to leave. It was cold, I was cold. I don't want to be here, I didn't want to hurt my friends. But I did anyway. I let out a broken sob as I sink to the ground curling up trying to keep myself at least a little warm. I feel my lungs block up as I struggle to breath. "Please, someone. Help me." I say brokenly.

———————
World count: 791

I really enjoyed writing this.

Vote, comment hope you enjoyed 😊😊