9. Fucking Eli

Billie's POV

"So what's your plan for today?" Finneas asks as we both sit in the kitchen, having our breakfast. I shrug. "Jax wants me to come over to the bunker to decide the next battle," I answer. "Are you going to tell him what you told me yesterday?" He asks. "You're joking, right? He'll kill me if I tell him all that bro."

"Well, it's your life." He shrugs.

"Anyway, I gotta dip, I'ma be back tonight," I tell him and make my way out.

Once I get to bunker I notice everyone, or basically, everyone is here already. I open the door and walk in. "Yo, your favorite is here!" I shout. I walk into the celebration room to see everyone is sitting on the couches already. I make my way to the side of the couch and sit down next to Cal who's smoking a blunt. "Hey give me a hit," I say. He takes another hit before handing it over.

"Since when are you too good to give me a kiss? You ashamed 'cause the whole gang is here?" Jax asks as he bends down and grabs my face - rather harshly - to pull me in for a kiss. I quickly turn my head so that his lips land on my cheek.

"What the fuck?!" He says confused. "If you didn't want to kiss me yesterday then I'm not kissing you today and you don't have to act like a total douchebag when your mates are around," I tell him. "Meet me after this meeting." He simply says.

"I can't, I have an appointment," I tell him.

"With who?"

Mind you, at this point, the whole gang is listening to us.

"Seth." I shrug.

"Hey, yo keep me outta this." She says.

"I'm telling the truth." I defend myself.

"Why does she has an appointment with you?" Jax asks and he walks up to Seth. He's about to grab her by the collar as I jump up and pull him away from her. "Don't act like a stupid douchebag boyfriend alright, I gotta talk to her about something and I'll come after that, but don't act like this or this is over," I warn him.

—————

"Alright, everyone got together here because I'm going to announce who's gonna fight the next battle. It was going between Eli and Billie and Robbie came watch one of their trainings to decide who's the most compatible against the fighter of Red. He also told us what our advantage is going to be as a punishment for Red for what they did." Jax starts.

Everyone is silent and just listening to what he has to say.

"So, Robbie said Eli is more compatible, now you may be wondering who the fighter of Red is going to be, the fight is going to be Adric like I thought. So, Eli, we have 4 more days to prepare you for the fight which means I'll need you here every day until the fight from 8 in the morning until 8 in the evening and I'll need you to take all the rest you can get." He says.

"Anyone any questions?" Jax asks.

I raise my hand.

"Eilish"

"Well it's obvious I'm not chosen cuz it's against Adric," I say, causing him to sigh. "We'll talk about this later, Eilish. Anyone else?"

Nobody answers so that was the end of the meeting.

"Billie," Seth says. I nod and follow her outside.

"What ya wanted to talk about?" I ask once we have a bit more privacy.

"What happened between you and Jules in the bathrooms yesterday?" She asks. "And I don't want a 'nothing' as an answer I know that's a lie." She adds.

"She wanted to fuck." I simply say.