The outcast

The day after many of Magnolia were helping to rebuild homes that had been damaged by the storm meanwhile you wake up in the Fairy Tail guild hall grabbing your things ready to leave.

"I best leave while the guild is empty" you say before leaving your room and heading for the front door. As you walked out of the guild you take a look back before walking away.

A couple hours later many of the guild come out of their rooms to get breakfast. "Juvia do you mind going to wake [Fn] up for some breakfast" Mirajane asked as Juvia makes her way up to your room before knocking on the door only for it to slide open slightly and she walks in to find you gone but as she was about to leave she finds a book on the floor.

She takes a look at the book and sees it's a diary about you before taking a look in it.

*Another day goes by with the same old thing sometimes I wonder why I do this what am I even doing in this world magic is in everyone and yet I'm alone I'm a freak a magicless freak no guild would want me no one wants me* Juvia thought as she flicked through every page finding the same thing over and over before running back into the guild to show them the book. After Juvia showed them the book everyone rushed out into Magnolia searching for you.

*[Fn] where are you* Juvia thought as she ran through the streets searching before seeing you walk out of Magnolia and chased after you. "[FN]" Juvia shouts as you look back see her running at you before stopping.

"Hello Juvia you off on a job" you asked with a smile as she hugs you tight. "I know how you feel Juvia was alone for a long time too but your my friend" Juvia said with tears in her eyes as you stood there in shock before hugging back.

After awhile Juvia lets go and you both walk back to the guild hall where you knew many would have questions for you. As you both enter the guild hall you see everyone stare at you before sitting down as Makarov walked over and sat in front of you.

"So [Fn] we have all read your diary and know a little about you but I want to hear it from you" Makarov asked as you nod before looking at everyone. "As you all know I have no magic as such everywhere I went and saw magic made me feel like an outcast I did think of joining a guild but I then thought what guild would want someone who can't use magic and that's my story" you say as a woman with red hair dressed in armour placed a hand on your shoulder and a smile on her face.

"Your not an outcast it doesn't matter if you can use magic or not a guild is like family so let me be the first to welcome you my name is Erza Scarlett" Erza said as you look at Makarov as Mirajane walked next to him. "I can't say that the road you have lived is pleasant however let me make you an offer how would you like to join Fairy Tail" Makarov said as Mirajane stood there with the emblem stamper if you accept.

"I would honoured to join your guild master Makarov" you say as Mirajane walks round to you and stamps the Fairy Tail emblem on your right shoulder before everyone cheers at you joining the guild. "Thank you everyone and please know I will do my best for this guild" you told them as the whole guild begins to party.

After a couple hours you manage to stand up while the rest of the guild was asleep thanks to 1 too many drinks before walking out of the guild for some fresh air and see a clear night sky. "It's a nice night" Juvia said as she walks over and stands next to you.

"I'm glad that I met you Juvia if I hadn't I would probably still be seeing myself as an outcast but now I feel like I'm part of a family so thank you Juvia" you say as she smiled while you both looked at the bright full moon. *A new life will begin tomorrow lets see what awaits me* you thought as the night seemed peaceful and silent as all the troubles of the past fade away.