Chapter One: Happy Birthday!

CHRISTINA'S P.O.V.

This morning I woke up around six because today was going to be pretty cool I mean I finally get to give Bethany her birthday present. I think that its going to be awesome watching her open it and see her reaction with her best friends.

BUZZ BUZZ

Kylie: hey do you have Beth's card ready?

Me: ya I'm just putting the important thing in what time are you going to her house?

Kylie: around noon are you leaving around that time because we need to give it to her at the same time

Me: OK and I'll probably leave around that time but I'll text you when I'm leaving

Kylie: ok Tina see you at the party!

Me: ok go get ready stupid

I laid on my bed looking through my phone. I got to twitter and seen that Mac Miller posted something about a new concert coming up. After I seen that I got up and walked into my bathroom and didn't care what I looked like. I had my hair in a messy bun from last night and had a shirt that said "I Woke Up Like This " and a pair of my spandex. I walked out and headed my way to the kitchen.

RING RING

"Hello?" I asked

"Hey bitch when are you coming over?" Bethany asked

"I don't know right know maybe noon. Why?" I asked

"I don't know I was just asking.... What did you get me for my birthday?" She asked

"Sorry can't say then you wouldn't be surprised." I said

"Ugh OK see you at my house." She said and hung up

I walked down the stairs and went into the living room and seen my mom on her computer working. She looked up and simled at me.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." She said and laughed

"Thanks mom... What are you working on now?" I asked and hung over the back of the couch

"Working on my pictures that I took of the Wilkinson family." She said and I looked at the picture of them and seen Sammy.

He was my high school crush I mean why wouldnt he be he's amazing. And I'm dating him now even though he's only a year older than me. My mom and his mom were like sisters cause how close they were its kind of like how me Kylie and Bethany are.

"I like that one." I said pointing to the one where everyone is making funny faces

"Me too... How is Sammy doing?" She asked looking back at me.

"Hes doing ok he's been in the studio a lot lately." I said and walked in to the kitchen and looked for some food. I ended up with getting a apple. I walked back up stairs and went into my room I sat at my desk and got on my laptop. I got on SoundCloud and looked for a good playlist and found T. Mills one and played it. I walked over to my closet and looked for an outfit for the day. I got out my my black high wasted shorts with my white crop top and my black bando along with my black vans. I walked into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I turned on my phone and got on Twitter one last time. I looked in the mirror and down at the sink I grabbed my toothbrush and applied some toothpaste and brushed my teeth. The Boom came on and I started to dance. Then I started to do my make up I just did a natural glittery smokey eye and some eye liner on my water line with mascara. When I finished Sammy called me.