Chapter 5: Going To New Hights

CHRISTINASP.O.V.

We sat in the drive way and waited for everyone to get here. Sammy was on the phone with Nate to give him direction. I was texting Bethany. Kyile was already here but still in her car like us. When Nate and Bethany pulled up they jumped out and so did the rest of us.

"Wow its amazing!" Bethany said

"Ya it is." Nate said

We walked into the house and looked around. Me and Sammy found our room stayed in there for awhile.

"Are you happy?" Sammy asked

"Ya we're here." I said and sat down on the bed

"I know we are and we are and we are away from our houses." He said and walked over to the bed

I backed up to the head board and he layed on top of me. He pushed his lips onto mine his tongue asked to enter and I let it. His hands wondering my body and wanting me to take my shirt off. I pushed him back.

"Sam I don't think we should do this right now." I said

"Why?"

"Because we just moved in here and I don't think that I'm ready yet."

"Ok... Ok I respect that."

"Let's go get the rest of our stuff." I leaned in and kissed him his fingers ran through my hair

I got up and went down stairs and out to the truck. I grabbed a box and walked back into the house. Bethany walked over to me with a scared look on her face.

"Tina are you ok?" Bethany asked

"Ya why..." I stopped and held my box with one hand and felt my cheek

"Please tell me that he didn't do that."

"He didn't it was Shane." I looked down at the floor and was going to fall to the floor when she hugged me

"Tina you don't have to say anything else but if you need to get anything off you chest or need someone you know me and Kylie are here and will always will be."

As soon as she said that I broke down and fell to the floor crying. I let the box hit the floor. She sat in front of me and looked so sad for me. Then everyone else came down stairs. They all crowded around me. I leaned against the wall and then Nate and sammy came in with box's in their hands and dropped them and came and picked me up and helped me walk to our room. I sat on the bed and Nate looked at sammy and walked out. Sam got down on his knees and lied his head on my lap, then he looked up at me.

"Chris I'm going to bring in our blankets and pillows and we can finish the rest of the packing later and just cuddle." He said and kissed my forehead and left

I sat there and looked at the wall when Nate and samny came in with the boxs of pillows and blankets and set them down then Nate walked out and got Sammy's laptop and left. Sammy walked over to to the boxs and opened them and thrrough pillows and blankets everywhere. I got up to help make a bed like thing on the floor. I lied the blankets on the floor to make it plush and placed pillows around the top half of blanket thing going on their then he tossed out our sit up pillows. I put them together and then got his  laptop. He walked over and sat down on the thing and I sat down next to him and got on Netflix and played American Horror Story.

"Chirs I love you."

"I love you too."

Sam leaned in for a kiss and I kissed him back. A few kisses turned into a hot make out session. Then after that we finished a episode and fell asleep.