Chapter Six: Why Did I Do That?

SAMMYS POV

We walked into the store and I went over the bed section while everyone eles went to go look at couches and stuff for the living room. 

"Sammy is that you?" I heard a fimailer voice say I turned around and seen my ex-girlfriend Jenn

"Yea what do you want Jenn?"

"I just didnt know if that was you... but since you asked I want you back." she said and walked closer to me

"Jenn you know that I'm dating Christina now and she's here so just leave me alone." I said and went back to looking at the displays of bed frames

"Come on Sammy you know that you still love me." she said getting closer

I pushed her back but she just kept getting closer then she started to hug me and get all mooshy. I still like Jenn and I hate myself for still liking her. 

"Hey you still like me dont you?" she asked pulling away a little bit

"Yea now can we go somewhere?" I said and pulled her out of that section and walked out to her car

"Let's go back to my place." she said and we drove a few blocks away and went into her house

I'm going to hate myself after this I hate Jenn but I like her and I love Christina and they both hate each other... so is this why I'm here do I love Jenn and not Christina? No I can't think that I DO love Christina.... but why am I going to do this to her?

 We walked into her house and she pushed me down on the couch and pushed her lips on mine. I closed my eyes and let it happen...  I let it happen... why did I let it happen? We sat there and made out for an hour then I got a text from Christina and pulled away and took out my phone and seen that  they were leaving and couldn't find me. I got up and walked out I left Jenn with a confused look on her face. I walked back and found them at the check out place and walked oer to them.

"Where did you go?" Christina asked

"I was looking for a bed set for out room."

"OK well you ready to  go?"

"yup."

We  walked out and got into the car and went home. The whole ride I just thought and thought about what I did today and I don't even know why I did it I don't like Jenn anymore I'm in love with Christina and only her... but do I still like her? 

We got back to the house and I went stright up to mine and Christina's room and did nothing else.

"Hey you ok?" Christina asked and walked in

"Ya im just tired." 

Lie

"OK then go to sleep." She said and came and cuddled with me

She fell asleep... but Ii couldn't. all I could think about is that I might like Jenn again but I can't like her. Why did I do that I'm just going to hurt Chris. I need to tell her but I don't want to hurt her  because she will never forgive me. I'll just talk to Nate about it and see what he did but sleeping with a striper is worse than making out with your ex-gilrfriend right? I'll just talk to him tomorrow about it.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

NEXT MORNING

I walked down stairs and seen that Nate was up.

"Hey Nate I need to talk to you." I said and when I said that I felt my cheeks get really hot

"Sure  man what is it?"

"Um I need to tekk you outside."

"OK"

We walked outside then ii stared to pase back and fourth and then I put my hands on my head.

"Dude what is it?"

"i seen Jenn again."

"And?"

"We went back to her house and made out."

"Did you tell Christina?"

"No because I dont want to loose her."

"Well if you do then you'll have Jenn."

"Don't joke about this Nate I'm not like you I actullay love Christina!"

"OK but you gotta tell her thats what I did."

"But I don't want to hurt her I can't do that."

"OK well you need to tell her soetime because the longer you keep it away from her the more she will be hurt and mad at you."

We walked back into the house and seen the girls talking and they looked like that they were plaining something. I walked up to Chris and hugged her from behind and she just kept doing what she was doing.

"What you guys doing?" Nate asked and kissed Bethany on the cheek

"What are we doing? We are plaining a block party." Kylie said

"Cool."

 Me and Nate left them to keep plaining the party and went out to eat. We drove up to penara and ordered our food and got it and sat in a booth. 

"What was it like?"

"What was what like?"

"Making out with your ex-girlfriend?"

"It felt like when I used to kiss Chris... thats what I'm scared about too."

"Well you like one of them and now its startiing to sound like Jenn."

"I can't like her I love Chris and I know I do."

"But what if you don't and your just telling yourself that you do to get Jenn off your mind?"

"Dude can you shut up for like ten seconds?"

"Bot about stuff like this but Sammy it sounds like you fucked up big time and YOUR the one that's going to get stuck."

"NATE SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I flipped out on him and walked out of the place into the car

Nate walked out and got in.

"I was just saying." He said and put his hands up

"Can we just not talk about this anymore I know that I messed up but really I let her I let her kiss me and I regret it only a little bit but other than that it felt right and I don't want to loose my bestfriend I cant loose her because I would be nothing then a body taking up space."

"OK well can we go back to the house and you can just try to forget about it..." He was cut off by his phone going off he gotten a text message from Bethany

"OK well we need to go get some stuff for the party."