Chapter 4: Moving Far Far Away

CHRISTINA'S P.O.V.

"What movie do you want to watch first?" Sam asked

"I don't care just put one in." I said getting out PJ pants and a that Sam gave me a while ago

"OK then I guess Happy Feet it is." He said and got out the DVD case

I walked into the bathroom across the hall from his room and changed. After I put my PJs on I looked back in the mirror and seen the purple hand print. I opened the cabent where I use to keep my hair ties and put my hair up in a messy poney tail. I looked in the mirror again. I didn't like what was on my face... I'm not going to like the next week with this on my face... I'm scared to see people looking at me and thinking that Sammy did this...

KNOCK KNOCK

"hey Chris you ok?" Sam asked

"Ya I'm fine was just looking for my hair ties. I'll be out in a second."

I rubbed my face where the hand print was and flinched in pain. I don't want this week to come. But I'm going to live in the now and forget about what happened and watch movies with Sam. I walked out and seen the Sam already had his pants on and like always nice shirt. I walked over to his bed and got under the covers and snuggled up against his side.

We watched all of the movies Sam feel asleep I untangled from his grip and walked down stairs. I seen my mom on the pull out couch watching TV.

"Mom" I whispered to not wake anyone in the house

"Why aren't you sleeping you have a big day tomorrow."

"I can't what happened today keeps replaying over and over and over in my mind and I can't forget it."

"Here do you want some sleepy tea to help?"

"No I just want it out. I'm scared that if I go to sleep and I'm scared that I will take him up... Or that I will dream about what happened and then not ."

"Chrissy you going to have to sleep sometime its not good for you."

"I know mom."

"Here drink this and if you do wake up sammy won't mind yes he knows what happened at least so it will be fine."

"OK"

I drank the tea and went back up to his room. He was sitting up and had his head on his hands.

"Sam are you ok?"

"What o ya I'm fine you left so I woke up."

"OK hey I'm saying this now but if I wake you up tonight because I'm screaming or crying I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry... If its about today its fine your going to need a while to adjust to what happened."

"Ya I just wanted to say that so you wouldn't yell at me tomorrow."

"Hey I know that we fight but nothing will make me yell at you for something like this."

"OK"

I layed back down how we were and went to sleep.

"...Shane leave him alone I'm 18 and hes 19 so what's the point and we're moving out so calm down." I said

"Wait is Samuel moving with you too?!" Shane yelled getting mad

"Ya Shane really why can't you be like mom and be calm and chill."

"Because I'm the one that raised you I'm the one that's teaching you to not do the wrong things!"