1.11

Key:
Gene/DNA transition:
🧬🧬🧬
Fade out:
◼️◾️▪️
Fade in:
▪️◾️◼️
Cut:

___
Outfit 1 on top.
___
Disclaimer:
I own none of these characters featured in this book, apart from my OC's storyline.
___
Rating:
Maturity lock is not on, though The Big Bang Theory rating is 12+, and "Geeky sitcom plays with stereotypes and innuendo."
___

(Day / month / year)
Published: 1/4/2020
Edited: --/--/--

Liz slept, face smudged against her pillow, and she was woken up by a phone call. Placing her glasses on her nose and behind her ears, she checked her watched. "7:09 in the morning, what freaks."

Light sitcom laughter

She answered the phone with a groggy tone. "Hello?"

"Elizabeth? I'm sick." Her eyes were wide. Sheldon.

Sitcom laughter

"I-... I'm sorry, your call has been taken into consideration and has been denied by whom you are calling, please call back in the time of 24 hours, a this number has become unreachable at this current moment. Thank you." She monotoned and hung up.

Sitcom laughter and applause

The phone ringed again, to take precaution, she answered and remained silent. "Liz?" Leonard. "Code milky green."

Sitcom laugh

She burst into tears. "With fever?" She queried.

"Yep."

"He just called me. I pretended to be a machine and hung up. Why, Leonard? Why!?" She sobbed hysterically. (Sitcom laughter). "Why now? On Sunday! I can't do this again, Leonard!" Her breathing as rapid and harsh, her body was trembling.

"I know, I know. Just breathe. I've just told Howard. I've already said to Sheldon that I'm at work."

Liz was silent, she wiped her eyes and inhaled sharply. She sat at the end of her bed, feet just barely touching the floor. "I guess it's up to Penny, now."

Sitcom laughter

"Oh, no."

"Wait a minute," Liz's phone beeped, "another call coming through. Call you later."

"Okay, bye."

She answered. "Hello?" She sniffed.

"Did you hear?" Howard exclaimed.

"Yeah, just had Sheldon and then Leonard warning me."

"I pretended to be my mother." Howard tried not to laugh, Liz did.

Sitcom laughter

"I pretended to be the line manager." She snickered. "Thanks, Howard." She paused. "Do it. Do the voice."

Howard cleared his throat. "Why are you calling at this ungodly hour?!"

Hysterical sitcom laughter

"You sound like her, god." Liz chuckled. "If you wanna hide from both Sheldon and your mom, come here. If I give up before you do, can I come to yours." She bit her thumb nail and paced.