Fantasy

Smut imagine

A margarita lands in front of me at the bar and I hand the waitress my card. She walks away and I eye off my third drink of the night.

"Onto the margarita's already?" I hear Spencer behind me. He walks up to the bar and sits on the stool beside me. I smile to myself and withhold eye contact because I know my cheeks will be red.

"It's been a long case, honestly I should've started with margaritas!" I finally look at him. He's smirking like a kid. Sweet brown eyes with his hair falling down his face. He adjusts it and smiles some more, he must've noticed my cheeks.

"It was a long case." He repeats to himself. He breaks eye contact, I turn to my drink and notice my card sitting next to it, I forgot about that. I take a couple of sips. It's strong. Just how I like it.

"What are you drinking?" I ask.

"Me? Oh, I ah, just on the waters tonight." He looks at me again. He seems troubled.

"I had a feeling you'd say that. Does Morgan know?" I raise my eyebrows and his eyes widen, knowing what I'm about to do.

"No- no please don't-"

"Hey Morgan." I say without turning my head. He's going to love this.

"At your service." I hear him say behind me, he's quick. I turn, Spencer is cherry red, Morgan smiles at me.

"Spencer needs help ordering a big boy drink at the bar, can you help him?" I smirk. Morgan laughs, then hails over the bartender.

"Fine lady can I get uh three full strength beers for myself and my these two lovebirds!" He smiles.

"Morgan!" I frown at him and push him.

"You ain't fooling anyone." He whispers back, gives me a sly smirk, takes one of the beers and walks away. Revealing Spence, who looks even more red than before. He takes the beer and sips on it, I know he's not enjoying it. Something must be really bugging him.

"Can I try yours?" He points to my margarita. I pass it too him. He smiles and thanks me. Then takes a gulp and passes it back. I raise my eyebrows waiting for a reaction.

"Did you know margarita means Daisy in Spanish?" He smiles at me.

"Does that mean you liked it?" I smile back.

"It's better than the beer." He turns around and looks at the rest of the group behind us. I turn too. Everyone's talking, drinking. Penelope is very drunk. We both notice Derek giving us weird sexy eyes and turn around embarrassed. We both laugh a little.

"I'll buy you one!" I say, breaking the silence. I usher the bartender back over.

"Oh no, you don't need to do that!" Spencer goes to grab my card as I pass it over.

"Another one please." I point to the cocktail and the lady nods. I push his hand away and for some reason don't let go. His palm is warm, I pull away quickly realising that he's noticed me feeling up his fingers. God I'm embarrassing.

"No really. It should be the other way around." He says a little quieter.

"Spencer just because I'm a female doesn't mean-"

"No it's not that." He cuts me off. "I just- I, uh. I always wanted to offer you the drink first." He stutters, then smirks awkwardly. I don't know what to say so I just smirk awkwardly too. I pass him his margarita which he enjoys, and after a couple of seconds we turn around and rejoin the group. Derek doesn't stop with the jokes and I'm just hoping Hotch doesn't hear.