Anyone You Want

This is an imagine for babyymerlin
(Unedited)

One could describe Lola as introverted, shy, quiet, a wallflower. But she was much more than that, she's the type of girl who is shy at first, but once you're friends she opens you up to the Pandora's box of her weird and funny personality, full of inside jokes and bear hugs. She was the kind of girl to stick her tongue out when it rains, with a big gummy smile on her face. She laughed at everyone's unfunny jokes, not because she was a people pleaser, but because she was kind. She was the dictionary definition of sweet, but that was everyone's first impression. If you stuck around long enough you'd notice the way her nose catches freckles during summer, her favourite purple knit that she'd wear as many days in a row as she could before it seemed odd, and the way she watches you when you're talking- as if nobody else in the world exists. It's rare to find someone who smiles wholeheartedly, and loves even harder. She was always overlooked by her crushes, friend zoned by every man she'd ever gone on a date with (so she tells me). She was the last one to be invited out, the one to always buy coffee for the others in the office, the kind of girl to help the love of her life get with other girls because she doesn't believe she deserves him. Not many people in this world exist in the way she does, and that's the beauty of Lola.

-

She rubs her fingers up her soft purple knit, the sky is dull and the wind freezes her hidden skin. She quickens her pace, until she finally arrives to the car park of the BAU. With her head down to cover her eyes from the soft rain petals that fall from the sky, she makes her way to the door, simultaneously shuffling in her pocket for her key card.

"Lola! Hey!"

She turns her head quickly towards the sound. Spencer stumbles from a car in the lot, along with Morgan who stares down at his phone. Lola stands still and smiles as Spencer runs over to her in the strange wobbly way he does. Without stopping he crashes into her and hugs her tight, she hugs back. Without looking Morgan extends his hand and rubs her head as he walks past.

"Congratulations custard brains." He keeps walking.

Spencer let's go as Lola giggles underneath him. They follow him.

"Thought we agreed you'd stop calling me that." Lola runs up behind him and puts her hand on his back as the three make it to the door.

"You wanted a nickname, you got one." Morgan replies. He keys them all in and the three ascend the stairs.

"Penelope gets baby girl and I get... mustard brains." Lola pouts.

"Custard brains." Spencer says under his breath, he can't help it. Lola playfully hits him on the shoulder.

"At least you don't get called pretty boy." He adds.

Lola and Morgan both holt and turn to him, frowning.

"What? I find it embarrassing." Spence pouts. "It's not my fault I'm this pretty." He adds. Morgan rolls his eyes and checks his watch.

"It's only what... 7:35 and you're already cracking jokes?" Morgan quickens his pace.

They continue walking, up towards the elevator. Once inside Spencer reaches for the button to their floor. He returns back to stand close to me, she can feel his jacket against her knit and wonders what she'd feel if it was t-shirt season. After a little silence Morgan, back on his phone, exits the now opening elevator. The other two follow.

"$20 on chocolate cake with purple icing." Lola skips her feet up to Morgan, who puts his phone in his pocket.

"Uh-uh no way- Penelope specifically made that cake for me on my 10th year!" He frowns.