A Drunk FBI Agent

This is an imagine for SavvyVannaMarie 
This imagine contains themes such as: smut and alcohol use.
(Unedited)

"You've got to be kidding!" Emily yells from behind me as we both watch on as Garcia gets up on the bar and starts to crawl along it. Everyone in the room is laughing and cheering, even the bartenders.

"She's crazy." I shout back. We both laugh.

"Another one?" Emily puts her hand on my shoulder, I nod and she walks up to the bar. She helps Garcia down and everyone applauds, and then the two return with more drinks. I take my martini gladly, almost spilling it all over myself. They both sit and Garcia points to me.

"Your turn to get on the bar!" She shows her teeth and almost pleads.

"I'm not that drunk yet Penelope." I laugh back. She raises her eyebrows and a cheeky look appears on her face.

"That's an easy fix." She says, and passes me her drink. I give Emily a look but she just smiles back and says,

"We've all gotta let loose sometimes."

I nod my head and slowly gurgle down Garcia's drink, and then mine. I almost vomit at the end, I shut my eyes as the burn trickles down my throat.

"Where's JJ?" I frown through my pain.

"Yeah?" Garcia says to Emily.

"Uh- She couldn't make it. Her and Will already had plans I think." Emily replies. I look up. The two smile at me triumphantly.

"Where's Rossi and Morgan?" Garcia frowns.

"Penelope-" I begin.

"They went home?" Emily frowns. "They left half an hour ago, do you really not remember Penelope?"

"Oh. No- I remember now. Just needed reminding that's all. More drinks?" She smiles, stands, then stumbles over to the crowded bar.

"Where's Spencer?" Emily turns to me.

"He picked up a new book, didn't wanna put it down." I smile, thinking of him sitting alone in his dimly lit apartment scanning through old books.

"A book? By the time Penelope comes back with drinks he would've finished it." She frowns.

"It's the first book in a twelve part series." I laugh. Emily rolls her eyes.

"I didn't even think books could extend to a twelve part series, geez." She replies.

"Yeah well, you know Spence." I look out for Penelope, she's still waiting at the bar, talking to some guy.

"You and him are really close. You know we're not in the office now, you can tell me-" Emily starts.

"We're just good friends." I interrupt before she embarrasses me.

"Starlight." She pouts.

"That's my name." I look up for Penelope again, she's wobbling over with drinks.

"I've seen you out getting dinner together. And remember that time I bumped into you both at the museum!" Emily pushes.

"Fine, best friends then. That's it." I smile as Penelope sits and places the drinks on the table. "Thank you kind lady."

"Anything for my crime fighters!" She beams.

I take a sip and Emily smiles at me. My body starts to slump a little and I suddenly feel the wave of the last three drinks hit me.