Partners In Our Crime

January 9th, 2019 12:03pm

"This cotton candy is HUGE. Fuck I can't eat all of this."

"I don't know why you got this big thing of cotton candy."

"It's because you want some. I know you baby. Am I right?"

"Yeah, yeah give me a piece."

I stuff a big piece of purple cotton candy into Namjoon's mouth and he scarfs it it down like a kid who won a treat. I chuckle with him and wipe a small remnant of the sweet off of the corner of his mouth and put it in mine. He learns in and kisses me and I taste more of the cotton candy on his lips. It tastes even sweeter and I savor the taste, deepening my kiss even more. Namjoon rubs his thumbs across my face and returns my kiss with the same intensity. I look up at him and smile and grab his hand as we are walking through the park.

"You are such a child," I tease him nudging my index finger playfully into his chest.

"How?" He scoffs jokingly pushing my shoulder.

"You eat sweets like its your last meal. I should have bought two of these."

"Well you weren't complaining about my sweet tooth when I woke up you up this morning with my tongue in between your-"

"Yeah yeah okay I get the idea." I interject looking around seeing if anyone heard him.

I blush a deep crimson red and drag him over to the High Museum of Art to start our all day date affair. What started our journey is that we bonded over our love for art and the museums that would get lost in. Today was no different. Looking at the french paintings and the photographs over the years, Namjoon marveled with excitement and told me every fun fact about the artifacts we looked at. I couldn't help but watch him in his excitement and fall deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole.

God I love him. I hope he knows that. I hope he remembers this moment and cherishes it forever like I will. Cementing this in my heart forever.

April 24th, 2019 11:15 am

"Hey baby, sorry I missed your call. I saw your SNL performance this morning. It was grea-".

"Why is it so hard for me to reach you?!"

"What do you mean? I'm busy sometimes. I have a life too you know."

"Hey, I'm not saying that you can't have a life but--"

"Hold on," I shout into the phone feeling the anger rising inside of me. "You really want to check me about not getting a hold of you when there are DAYS that I do not hear from you?! Are you deadass?"