1

You were born into a perfect family where everyone respect your family as they hold a high rank in the world of Anvil.

You are born as an angel. You were taught that angels are not allowed to fall in love with humans. It is even worse when angels fall in love with devils.

In the books and stories that you have read and heard of Devils are known to be evil who always caused troubles to people.

Angels hated devils for always causing trouble in people's life and devils hated angels for always ruining their plan.

Of course as an angel,you hated devils too. It was before you met him...

You are studying in a school for angels. You have learnt about devils,magic and everything that an angel ever need to know. But sadly what they did not teach you is the appearance of the devils.

This group of devils are well known for their appearance,Exo. They are known to be very mischievous and playful. They have caused lots of mischief in Anvil.

[Mi Na's POV]

(I am hungry T-T I wish school end faster) //putting your head on the table//

----After awhile----

"Mi Na! Ya Lee Mi Na!" "Yeah,Se Na?" "School is over! Lets go to Yoon Ddeobboki shop. I am hungry. T^T"

"Sure. Lets go!" "But what if..." "Dont worry. We will ignore all the devils we see on the way!" "Sure..."

(Take note that the devils and angels live in different side. The shops are the only place where devils and angels would see each other)

[Chanyeol's POV]

"Chanyeol! Park Chanyeol! Did you even listen to what I am teaching?!" "Nope sir. Your lessons are boring." "YOU!!!! GET OUT NOW!!!"

As you walked out of your class,you heard your teacher saying "your parents will not be proud of you".

You went to beat your teacher up and say "Sir,you need to mind your words." And you leave the class.

----After lesson----

"Chanyeol! Lets go and eat?" Exo shouted out to Chanyeol. "Sure. Just nice I am hungry too." "Chanyeol. You are always hungry xD" "Lets go to Yoon Ddeobboki shop!" "Lets go!"

[Mi Na's POV]

"Se Na! We are here. Lets go in!" "Sure."

As you walked into the shop,you saw 12 handsome guys looking at you and Se Na. (What a group of weirdo. Have they not seen girls before?)

"Welcome. Can I help you?" "A table for 2 sitting at the angel side."

(Take note : in every food shop,there are 3 sections. One for angel section and devil section and just mixed)

[Chanyeol's POV]

A really beautiful girl just walked into the Ddeobboki shop with her friend. When I turned,I saw all 11 of them have their eyes fixed on her. Dudes,she is mine. (This is in Chanyeol's mind)

"Welcome. Can I help you?" "A table for 2 sitting at the angel side."

Wait... She is an angel...? I have heard of angels being beautiful but she is so gorgeous that I cant take my eyes off her.

"Damn. That girl and her friend is beautiful. Why do they have to be angels?" Kris said.

"Hyung. You like her?" "Aniyo~ I am just saying that because that is what all of you are thinking.

"Exo! Are you thinking what i am thinking?" You said. Exo smirks at you as you all shout "We Are One"

[Author's POV]

Woah. Hehe. Love at first sight? Sorry. If this first chapter is bad 😭 what is Exo trying to do?

Special thanks to @dazzlingikon 😁