2

"Exo! Are you thinking what i am thinking?" You said. Exo smirks at you as you all shout "We Are One"

[Mi Na's POV]

"Omg. Those guys call themselves Exo is noisy. I wish they would shut up." "Mi Na! Dont say that~ that is rude. Come on. They are so good looking. Take a look at them." "Sorry but I dont look at idiots who dont know how to respect others." "Mi Na!"

"Hey you. Did you just call us idiots?" Exo came to our table and asked. "Yes. So what if I did? Are you gonna beat me up?" "Mi Na! Dont fight with them." "I am sorry for my friend. She isn't in the right mood."

"It is okay. My name is Suho. I think she had misunderstood us." That guy mamed Suho said. "Hi Suho. I didnt. You guys are a bunch of idiots who is noisy and you guys dont know how to think for others."

"YOU! I DARE YOU TO REPEAT IT AGAIN!" The tall and yoda ear guy stared at me. "I say you guys are a bunch of idiots who is noisy and you guys dont know how to think for others."

"YOU! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM?!" "Of course I do. Mr Yoda."

"Mr Yoda. She called Chanyeol Yoda." A camel look alike guy laughed and he say "Hi. My name is Chen" "Hi Chen"

"Chen! Stop it! She just insulted me and you are laughing about it." "I am sorry Chanyeol" "Are you done talking to me,Mr Yoda or Mr Chanyeol? I would like to eat my food now if you excuse me."

"Hi I am Baekhyun. You are cool." "Thankyou. I am Mi Na! It is nice meeting you."

"Guys. Lets go! Just you wait!" That yoda guy said. "I will always be waiting."

[Chanyeol's POV]

"Hey you. Did you just call us idiots?" Exo came to our table and asked. "Yes. So what if I did? Are you gonna beat me up?" (You think I dont dare?)

"Mi Na! Dont fight with them." "I am sorry for my friend. She isn't in the right mood." (At least her friend have more manners than she ever have)

"It is okay. My name is Suho. I think she had misunderstood us." That guy mamed Suho said. (Hyung. Why do you even bother talking to her)

"Hi Suho. I didnt. You guys are a bunch of idiots who is noisy and you guys dont know how to think for others." (What. How dare she!)

"YOU! I DARE YOU TO REPEAT IT AGAIN!" "I say you guys are a bunch of idiots who is noisy and you guys dont know how to think for others." (She is getting on my nerves)

"YOU! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM?!" "Of course I do. Mr Yoda." (I swear if she isnt a girl,I would have beaten her up)

"Mr Yoda. She called Chanyeol Yoda." I heard Chen laughing "Hi. My name is Chen" "Hi Chen" (why bother introducing to a rude person like her)

"Chen! Stop it! She just insulted me and you are laughing about it." "I am sorry Chanyeol" "Are you done talking to me,Mr Yoda or Mr Chanyeol? I would like to eat my food now if you excuse me." (Dont worry. I wouldnt want to stay here any longer)

"Hi I am Baekhyun. You are cool." "Thankyou. I am Mi Na! It is nice meeting you." (What. She is so friendly to Chen and Baekhyun but so rude to me.)

"Guys. Lets go. Just you wait!" "I will always be waiting."

----back at our seat----

"Omg. She is so rude." "Chanyeol. But you were the one who thought that she is beautiful." "I guess I am wrong. That is why never judge a book by its cover."

Suddenly an idea came to my mind. "Guys! I have a plan to get back my revenge. Come on."

----After explaining the plan----

"You sure this would work on her?" "I am sure it will. She is a girl after all."

[Author's POV]

HAPPY 2015! ^^ I hope this year would be a good year for everyone! :)

Hmmmmm. What plan. O-o omg. Mi Na is a brave girl to be fighting against Chanyeol. 😱

Btw. I have changed the book name to "The Devil Of My Life"