3

[Author's note]

I am so sorry for not updating for a long time. T^T so this time I wrote a longer chapter. I hope you all like it! I am going to update the next chapter tomorrow or the day after tomorrow since I am free for this week! Thank you for supporting me! ❤️

This chapter is dedicated to @mrsbaekhyun123

----back at our seats----

"Omg. She is so rude." "Chanyeol. But you were the one who thought that she is beautiful." "I guess I am wrong. That is why never judge a book by its cover."

Suddenly an idea came to my mind. "Guys! I have a plan to get back my revenge. Come on."

----After explaining the plan----

"You sure this would work on her?" "I am sure it will. She is a girl after all"

This would work on her right? It works on every other girls. But what is with Exo? Why does it seemed like they are all attracted to her?

[Baekhyun's POV]

----back to our seats----

"Omg. She is so rude." "Chanyeol. But you were the one who thought that she is beautiful." "I guess I am wrong. That is why never judge a book by its cover."

I whispered to Chen as everyone else was talking about her. "Chen , why is she so hostile to Chanyeol but so friendly to us?" "Who knows? But it is funny seeing Chanyeol getting mad since he hardly get mad." Chen whispered back.

"Guys! I have a plan to get back my revenge. Come on." Chanyeol said.

{The Plan}

Chanyeol : Guys. So I am going to make her fall for me and I will dump her in front of everyone. Totally humiliation for her.

Baekhyun & Chen : Are you sure it is fine ? She seemed nice.

Suho & Lay : I dont think it is nice for us to do that.

Kris : Plans like this isnt my style

Exo : sighed at what Kris's said

Luhan & Xiumin : Chanyeol are you sure ?

DO & Kai : hyung. It doesnt seemed right to do that

Sehun & Tao : hyung , if that is what you want then we will support you.

Chanyeol : So I will go to her school and wait for her then I will spend a day with her and lastly,I will sing a song for her on my guitar. Isnt that what girls like?

Exo : You know about the rules dont you?

Chanyeol : Dont worry,I wouldnt go against the rules.

{End of plan}

"You sure this would work on her?" "I am sure it will. She is a girl after all"

I dont know why but I have a bad feeling about this plan. I shall not say anything I am afraid that Chanyeol would be mad at me.

----Next Day After School----

[Chanyeol's POV]

"Bye guys. I will see you later tonight at the dorm." "Bye Chanyeol / hyung"

I bet she will fall for me just like other girls. Oh I didnt realised her school is near to my school. Now this is interesting.

[Mi Na's POV]

{Ding dong ding dong}

"This is all for today. School is over." "Thank you Mr Lee"

"Mi Na! Where are you going?" "I am going home to rest. I am really tired. My parents have been forcing me to study about politics so I can uphold my family's name after I leave school." "Lets walk home together."

{Outside of school}

"Lee Mi Na! Lee Mi Na!" "Mi Na! It is him. That guy from yesterday! He is here!" "What do you want Mr Yoda?" "Your name is Se Na right? Do you mind if I borrow her for a day right?"

"Um. I... I dont mind." [Lets just say that Se Na and Mi Na still doesn't know that Exo are devils. As in this book,Angels and Devils are not allowed to be together. But that is something in the later part will happen.]

"Thank you Miss Se Na. You are really pretty." {Wink} "You are too... Kind. I am not." {Se Na blush}

Why am I so mad when he is complimenting Se Na? Whatever man. He is annoying.

"Yoda or mr idiot. What do you want? Faster get over with it. I want to go home and sleep." "Hey hey. Miss Angry-all-the-time,I am gonna borrow you for the day. Just like your friend agree to , we have a long day ahead. Lets go." {Grabs your hand}

"Bye Mi Na and Mr Chanyeol. See you tomorrow" "Bye Se Na. Be careful."

"Where are we going?" "We are riding my bicycle to go on a date." "Whatever. WAIT WHAT. A DATE?! Who says I am going on a date with you? Let me off now. Like NOW."

"Chill Miss Angry-all-the-time,hold on tight to me before you fall." {Pull your arms to hug his waist} Why do I feel so happy and comfortable? This is weird.

[Chanyeol's POV]

"Thank you Miss Se Na. You are really pretty." {Wink} "You are too... Kind. I am not." {Se Na blush}

This shall do the trick.

"Yoda or mr idiot. What do you want? Faster get over with it. I want to go home and sleep." "Hey hey. Miss Angry-all-the-time,I am gonna borrow you for the day. Just like your friend agree to , we have a long day ahead. Lets go." {Grabs her hand}

"Bye Mi Na and Mr Chanyeol. See you tomorrow" "Bye Se Na. Be careful."

Why is she so nice to everyone but me? Why am I so concerned when she treat me coldly?

"Where are we going?" "We are riding my bicycle to go on a date." "Whatever. WAIT WHAT. A DATE?! Who says I am going on a date with you? Let me off now. Like NOW."

"Chill Miss Angry-all-the-time,hold on tight to me before you fall." {Pull her arms to hug my waist}

Why is my heart beating so fast? What is wrong with me?