Chp 2.

"Why did I do it Amber? You should've seen his face actually no you never want to see that look on anyone's face." TJ groaned

"What pure anger and disappointment?"

Tj was telling me about the events of costume day. Apparently he ditched Cyrus's costume idea for some girl who by the sounds of it wasn't very nice. My brother can be an idiot sometimes.

Then again he might take after me in that way I still feel like the biggest idiot for not tell Jonah the truth.

"He'll never talk to me again he probably already deleted my number. Or burned his salt costume or-"

"Tj come on Cyrus thinks the world of you he couldn't hate you if he tried even if you did hurt him" I reassured "I can't believe you didn't even text him"

"I meant to I just forgot" he snapped I rolled my eyes.

My phone dinged I saw the notification.

[Bambi🌹]

Andi: hey Amber wyd?

Amber: listening to my brother whine about how he broke Cyrus's heart.

Andi: oh yeah can you punch him? not for me for Buffy she'll do it sooner or later

Amber: oh trust me I've already done that I'm sorry about my brothers stupidity

Andi: it's alright Cyrus never usually stays mad for long

Amber: good because this loser is falling apart here and I have to watch

Andi: How about we do something now? You could come to my house?

Amber: I'm seeing Jonah pretty soon sorry how about I come after?

Andi: I'd love that as long as we can spend time together :))

Amber: <33

"Amber why is your face all red and happy? How could you be happy at a time like this?" Tj pouted

"The world doesn't revolve around Thelonius Jagger Kippen" I simply said before walking out his room.

~~~
When Jonah and I first met it was pretty cliche.

I was sitting in the spoon upset because my parents had another falling out and he just stopped by to meet some friends and he saw me upset and wanted to cheer me up he was... nice the only person who listened and understood that's why I think I was so possessive and manipulative of him.

But I tend not to think about that I hate the person I was back then I was awful to the people around me. It explains why I keep Jonah around he's a person who's stuck with me throughout romantic or not. However it made me feel worse for not being attracted to him. All I could think of is how much time I have left before I can go see Andi.