Chp 5.

"Hey you're early"

"I couldn't get away fast enough" I laughed

I followed Andi into her bedroom once my shift was over I was early because I practically ran to her I felt like an idiot for being so eager it made me seem weird.

"So what's this project you've been working on?"

"It's a protest on stereotypes I'm making a collage of the real me in a way because in class we were doing this group excersise where..."

I listened to her ramble on about about her project she has a real sparkle in her eyes when she's passionate about something. I do anything too see it all the time.

"Amber... are you there?"

"H-huh? Oh yeah sorry" I looked to left seeing a bunch of random objects.

"What's all this?"

"Just a few things I bought over from Andishack" she said

"This is nice" I complimented lifting up a pink, yellow and blue material in the shape of a cloth.

"It's a small flag I made" she blushed.

"Flag?" I asked

"It's... it's the pansexual flag... I'm pansexual" she mumbled.

I could look at her with soft eyes taking in the fact that she probably understands how I feel right now I smiled warmly at her.

"That's amazing Andi" I took he hand and her face lit up.

"Thanks for being so cool about it I've been nervous about telling other people" she admitted.

I decided at that point I can tell her.

"Do you want to know a secret?" She nodded

"I... I don't like Jonah" I spoke she furrowed her eye brows in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"I just don't like him and I'm starting to think I don't like boys in general" I said my lip quivering in the process

Andi took both her hands putting them on mine if I wasn't red I sure was now.

"It's okay Amber if you feel that way. I think you're pretty brave" she complimented

"But why are you with Jonah if you think you're..." I waved my free hand in front of her face stopping her.

"It's a long story really" I tried to avoid telling her I didn't want it out Jonah in the process.

"I just want to appreciate this" I breathed putting my other hand on top of her's

"Me too" she whispered

We held our gaze at one another it felt like time stopped but it also happened so fast at the same time one minute we were just looking at each other holding hands then she edged closer to me her hand coming up to my shoulder which I didn't mind. I felt myself lean in looking for permission she nodded and the distance between us vanished.

It was soft. I felt her hand go to the back of my neck. She tasted of watermelon and vanilla it left wholesome feelings in my stomach making butterflies move through my body it was beautiful like art on a canvas. We slowly parted even if I didn't want too. She quickly removed her hand clearing her throat.

"T-that was-"

"You should go" she whispered

"W-what?" I asked

"You need to leave...now" she almost commanded.

"Andi-" I started

"P-please I need to be alone" she went over opening her bedroom door.

I grabbed my bag and my phone running out of her house. Not letting my tears fall until I was outside.

Oof it was short I'm sorry. But like teaaa

Love lj xx