Need You Tonight

The walk, or sprint, to the dorms wasn't the only reason our hearts raced inside our chests. As soon as the doors shut behind us Josiah had me in his grasp. His thick breath covered my neck as he kissed me.

I held back a moan, "We can't fuck right here in the hall,"

I forced myself to be the voice of reason while his naughty hand traveled up my drenched thighs. My thoughts of protest were becoming cloudier by the second.

"So now you care about being in public," Josiah growled against my skin.

Before he could suck me deeper into his pool of desire, I led him to the stairs. Even though being stuck in an elevator with him wouldn't have been a nightmare, I needed him on my bed.

His hand clenched mine as I climbed the stairs a few steps above him.

I turned around, "Oh by the way," A devilish smirk appeared on my face, "I decided not to wear panties tonight."

He groaned and clutched his chest.

"You're going to give me a stroke,"

"I'll give you more than one," I winked and quickened our pace. Josiah almost refrained from grabbing me the whole way but caved at the door.

I struggled to swipe my key while his hand explored my bare pussy. He pressed himself against my ass and nibbled at my exposed neck.

"Open the door," He said, "Before I fuck you on it,"

Despite the temptation crawling up my spine, I did as he said. We stumbled into the room with our bodies tangled together.

I guided us into my room and shut the door.

Josiah lifted me so my legs wrapped around him. His sudden grip on my thighs earned a gasp. I nibbled at his bottom lip while he carried me to the bed.

He dropped me and chuckled at my stunned expression.

"A warning would have been nice," I straightened myself, "I could have taken your lip off,"

Josiah rolled his mischievous eyes, "A calculated risk,"

I opened my mouth to protest but Josiah began loosening his tie. The sight almost made me moan. Almost.

When he dropped to his knees, my clit throbbed. I watched in desire as he peeled open my thighs and pulled me to the edge of the bed.

He pulled me closer to his mouth.

His soft lips teased the sensitive regions of my thighs. He nipped at my skin and appreciated my shocked noises.

I rolled my hips in spite of myself. His gentle laughter sent warm air over my aching clit.

"Josiah," I swore.

"You're not the only one who can tease," He dragged his tongue over my dripping pussy, "And I plan on savoring my dessert,"

I tried to move closer but his hand came down on my hip.

"Stay,"

I groaned as my legs shook with anticipation.

Josiah tormented me with gentle kisses until I clawed at the sheets.

He met my gaze once more before satisfying his craving. His deliberate movements around my clit sent my mind reeling.

My grip on his hair tightened. I tried to pull him closer but he pushed my hand onto the bed. His warning glare sent chills through my body everywhere he wasn't setting it on fire.