The Flirt Apocolypse Begins

———Playing———
It's not like I like you
Static-P and Amree
—————————-

Draco's POV
I was sat in the great hall, it was a relitively normal day.....except, Potter hadn't tried to "seduce" anyone today. Realy, all he had to to was give them a wink and a smile and theybwere putty in his hands. Nobody seemed to care that he had probably already slept with all their friends and probably even their significant other. He was just perfect Potter who ,in the eyes of orhers, could do no wrong. I looked up from my plate and caught Potter staring at me. We stared into eachother's eyes for goodness knows how long. I'd never seen anything so....green. They were bright and light yet dark and mysterious. There were so many shades that I couldn't count them all. Suddenly, I was knudged in the ribs by an impatient Hermione who was already ready to leave the hall for our quick early morning equipment and knowlage check. I stood up and walked out and I could have sworn I saw Potter follow me out, he wasn't even trying to be inconspicuous.

Time skip brought to you by
"Pottah"

I was sure I was going crazy, all day Potter hasn't been bothering me or trying to flirt with other people. All he did was stare at me and look away. Who was this and how did they kill Potter because I would like to take some notes. I had just stood up and left the great hall when I felt someone grab my arm. They had quite a strong grip and the turned me to face them...OFCOURSE IT WAS POTTER! WHO ELSE WOULD IT BE, DRACO! I just stood there silently, awaiting his snide comment or gossip about what cup size his latest hook up had.....Instead I was greeted by something worse "Hey babe, I just wanted to say you should keep your hair natural, I think it would look realy sexy." POTTER said seductively to ME before walking away. I never thought the words Potter, seductively and me would ever EVER be in the same sentence. Yet, there I was, in the middle of the hallway, bright red and extremely confused "Oh God. 'Mione is gonna freak out about this." I mumbled before making my way to ravenclaw tower.

Harry's POV

Oh Merlin, I finally made my move.....he's not moving. I think I broke him. Oh thank Merlin, he's moving. The only I wanna break that had the word Draco in it, is "Draco's bed." I thought as I watched my new victim or project or whatever he is, from afar. I definately made sure to watch him as he walked away, the way his hips swayed slightly which added a sligjt hint of sass to his walk and how beautiful his ass was.....I will admit, it sounds creepy BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT, when you see someone woth an ass like Malfoy's you just have to stare

Sorry that it took so lomg to update, I just never found the right oppertunity but it is here now. Also, the song has nothing to do with the story. I just like the song