25

Message with @jeongjaehyun

Joy:
Hey, I'm here.

Jaehyun:
We're inside the restaurant.

Joy:
Ok. I'll head in then.

~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~

Joy was on the phone with her friend/make up artist who came with her to Europe. She assured her friend that she would be fine on her own, and that she would take a taxi back to the hotel. Ending the call, she finally heads into the restaurant with two bags of drinks. The restaurant wasn't very busy, so she didn't wait long for the host to come and help her.

"Hello. My friend um.. have t-table." Joy said with her limited English skills. The host just nodded and led her through, joy looked around before she heard yelling in Korean near the windows of the restaurant. Smiling she head to that area and sees the NCT 127 boys there. She greeted them, and then started handing out the bubble tea she bought for them.

Joy takes an empty seat beside Jaehyun and Yuta while they thank her for the drinks.

"Woah Noona is rich." Jungwoo said, before the waitress came by to take everyone's order. Mark and Johnny helped the boys order, while Joy contemplated on two dishes she never tried.

When it came to her turn she decided to risk it and get the one she never tried. When the food came, the conversed between bites, Joy asked how their tour was going, and tried to convince Haechan to give her passes to NCT dream's next tour. He didn't because he didn't know when they would have their next comeback so Joy gave up. Taeyong asked her about Wendy's condition, joy told them that she(Wendy) was feeling  better.

Soon after they finished, NCT 127's manager payed for their meal. Joy and boys thanked him, they waited in the lounge area as the manager payed. Johnny asked joy to take his photo, and from only talking Johnny's photos, she ended up becoming almost all of their personal photographers. Since it was to much of a hassle to take everyone's phone to take a photo with, she took it with her own filling her gallery with NCT pictures. She told them that she would send it to them when she gets back to her hotel. Joy waves them goodbye, and enters the taxi she called a while ago. The taxi takes her back to her hotel, and she sends them the photos through her Instagram chat messages.  Tired from today, she unplugged herself from social media for the night and takes a well deserved nap.