31

@DispatchKorea

♥️8.7 million likes.

Recently Red Velvet's Joy posted a beautiful photo but with an odd caption. To make things more confusing comments had been limited, and friends of Joy express their worries on the comments. And within minutes, BTS's V posted a similar post but with comments disabled. Could it be that the posts were connected? What do you guys think about it?

2.8 million comments:

Redvelvetrash: We should give her space instead of trying to find out what's going on in her private life.

Vjoy: This doesn't seem right, they are really good friends, they wouldn't post those.

Luvlies: I hope she's ok.

Joyfulsnation: I don't know why, but something feels weird about the situation.

Kpopfan: ^^^ Why do you think so?

Joyfulsnation:^^^ Joy often keeps her private-private life seperate from her idol life. It's odd for her to do this.

Vforme: ^^^ Same with V, he wouldn't post something private.

Cookiesandtae: They don't seem like a couple.

Chuu__: The limited comments could've been by mistake.

A.C.E.love: But the biggest question is, who the hell would leave someone as pretty as Joy behind?

BTSobsessed: I can't believe Joy acting like she's the victim?

BangtanVelvet: ^^^ You don't know anything so stop making up rumours.