Chapter 4

Michael's P.O.V

Damn , she is so beautiful . The way she flips her hair sends shivers down my spine . I just can't let that thought from the pit of my stomach get to me . Michael pull your shit together . Stop thinking of her dammit .

"Good Morning class sorry I'm late I had a meeting jus-" he greeted and explained why he was late which nobody gave a shit , till he stopped talking making everybody finally paid attention to him .

"Who is this young lady" He asked as he pointed towards Ariana .

"Um...I'm Ariana ." She said nervously tucking a stand of hair behind her ear .

"Okay Ariana , you can sit behind The colour hair guy ." He told her boringly and pointed towards me as a small smile makes my lips because my hair was currently dyed .

"Oh do you mean Michael ?" she asked because she wasn't really sure who he was pointing .

Oh my god , she'll never make it . How did she survive at school in America ? Oh well don't bother .

"Yeah whatever his name is " he said already getting annoyed .

" Thank you " She mumbled and starting to walk towards the seat behind me .

" Hi " She greeted me . her voice soft as she didn't want to bother the teacher .

" Hey " I said .

Ariana 's P.O.V

After all the classes I had it was finally lunch . As I was walking out of the class . I felt somebody tapping my back . I turned around and saw Michael standing behind me .

"Ummm....Ariana do you want to hangout with us ?" He asked scratching the back of his head .

"Us ?" I questioned confusingly .

"Uh....Im gonna hangout with my friends Calum , Luke and Ashton . Wanna come ?" He explained and asked nervously.

"Sure "I said quickly.

I didn't know why was he so nervous about everything . I never get guys . Oh well don't bother .

Once we arrived at the cafeteria . He was explaining something .

"How are we gonna find you friends of yours ? " I asked

" Easy some people call us ' The Plastics ' . he said shrugging

" The Plastics ?" I questioned still confused .

"Yes . In here you pick you own fights , you make a mistake and I swear to god you are dead meat . Those people over there are ' The gays' . Those guys are too gay to function . Over there , those are just idiots who eat food off peoples faces and do stupid idiotic jokes which I can't stand . Then there is the popular kids , ' The plastics are a higher version of that but they are still popular . Lastly , the other half of this place is full of nerds that's all you need to know ." he explained as he gestured to each group he explained .

"So where are we gonna seat ?"I asked .

" Easy . ' The table is empty . Nobody dares to sit at our table ." he said .

"Okay" I said

I don't even know what are this facts are for . oh well let's hope it helps me .

Hey !!
Sorry about chapter three . there were too many errors there I'll make sure there is less errors made during the making of chapter 4 and so on
Have you guys tried ' Social Santa '
I got 100% naughty
Anyways,

Thank you for reading xx
Enjoy xx