Nightmares-Part 1

This is a request for StarWolf479. I'm really sorry it took forever to finish(and there's still a second part).

********************

Ivy gets nightmares sometimes.

I mean when you look at all near-death experiences she's had, how could she not? Whether she's the one who's almost dies or someone close to her. As much as she loves her job, it can definitely take a toll on her.

Despite how many nights she may stay up, she'd rather not tell anyone. They don't really have to know anyways, right? Nightmares are a normal thing that happens to everyone and she didn't really need to worry anyone.

This time is different from normal though. Maybe it's just the stress of the past few weeks, but she keeps getting nightmares every time she tries to sleep.

Every night it's some twisted horror.

********************

She's back on the rocket. Holding on to dear life with only one hand. Her grip is slipping. She can't hold on much longer. Meanwhile the timer counts down.

0:05
"Is anybody there! Carmen! Zack! Anyone!" She yells but there's no one to hear her.

0:04
Her grip is slipping and the engine of the rocket is firing up.

0:03
Only 3 seconds left. There's nothing she can do now. How would it feel to land on the ground? Would she die or was there a chance she might just be paralyzed for life?

0:02
Tears run down her face. She was going to miss everyone.
Her brother.
Carmen.

0:01
She lets go.
Falling.
Falling.
Falling
Into darkness.

Ivy wakes up with a gasp. She was back in her bed. And not on the ground surrounded by her own blood. She took deep breaths to regulate her breathing before lying down again. Hopefully she could fall asleep and forget that she even had a nightmare by morning.

No such luck.

********************

She's in Stockholm this time. Walking down the snowy streets and admiring the shops. Ivy doesn't like the cold but there's something enchanting about the snowflakes fluttering down like tiny crystals. Nothing seems wrong, it just feels like she's visiting as a tourist

She realizes what's wrong all too late. A shadow comes behind her and a electrifying shock is sent through her body. As she collapses and loses consciousness, a storm of questions flood her mind. Would her family be able to find her? Did they even know where she last was? Would the police know that she was kidnaped? What if she died and they never found her body for a proper burial?

Her dream shifted and she found herself strapped to a bed. It wasn't in a ice hotel, she was in some kind of lab. No matter how much she tried she couldn't even lift herself up a little bit. To her horror, her brother was strapped in a bed right next to hers.

The faces of two strange women came up in front of her. The shorter one placed a strange helmet-looking device on her head and another on her brother's. Without them even saying anything, Ivy knew what was going to happen.