The Agreement

The BTS and BP sat awkwardly in Bang Pd's office with Bang Pd himself and Hwang Bo kyung (YG CEO).

"So, we're making a reality show called Blacktan House. And you idols will star in it." Bang Pd said.

"What are we gonna do?" Asked Rm.

"You're all gonna live together for 90 days. You'll be able to do anything you want. Other than not spending the night there. You have to at least spend half the day at the house, finishing a task that you will receive via text daily. The house is (describes house). You'll be facing cameras all day, don't forget." Replied Bo kyung.

"Expect for weekends, that's your break. Although the same rules apply, no filming will be conducted." Added Bang Pd.

"It's too early for this shit." Suga said coldly.

The two ceos ignored him.

"You'll move on June 1. About a week from now. Pack your bags and get ready"

The idols all bowed and left the room without muttering another word.

...

"Wtf was that? Can they just do that to us? Why would they? How could they? And why with them?" Jisoo kept pacing around their apartment ever since they got home.

"Jichu, calm your ass down. BTS aren't that bad. Plus we can do whatever we want." Jennie said coolly as if nothing was wrong.

"You're only saying that cause Taehyung is gonna be there." Rose snickered.

"YAH! I'm not!!" Jennie screamed as the rest of them laughed at her flustered behaviour.

...

"This is such a horrible idea." Sighed Namjoon.

"Why?" Jungkook innocently asked.

"Just because, he's just worried about our career." Jin replied.

"Well, I think it's a great idea." Exclaimed Jimin, "I'll finally get to meet Rose."

"Ha, as if she'll ever like you." Taehyung joked.

"Fuck you" Jimin said as he threw a pillow at him.

"I think it's a great opportunity to get to know them." Jhope optimistically chirped.

"Very well then." Namjoon sighed, again, "we'll see."