Day 45: After math

5:52am

Rose POV

After what happened yesterday, I knew thing were gonna be awkward between Jimin and I.

Tbh, I know that he like me but, do I?

I have no idea. He makes me happy but does that mean I like him?

I don't know.

I got out of bed to prepare for the day ahead. It was the Half party today, and I don't wanna ruin the mood.

Just then, Hobi oppa came screamed at the top of his lungs telling everyone wake up.

"Ahh!" I screamed at the sudden outburst.

"Sorry!" He yelled before running away.

I laughed and saw Jennie unnie smile.

...
3:46pm

Taehyung POV

We decided to start getting ready for the party.

The girls rushed up stairs and slammed the door shut.

I sighed before going to my room.

...
6:28pm

Jimin POV

The boys and I were already done. While the girls were still getting ready. I don't even know why. It's already been like 2 hours or something.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Rm, who was closest to the door, opened it and in came Twice.

The girls bowed and we started talking.

Just then, there was another knock. Rm went to get the door and EXO came in wearing suits.

We all started talking and some even went outside by the pool.

After 30 minutes, the girls were still not ready. So me and Jin decided to check on them.

...
7:09pm

Jennie POV

The girls and I were talking about a fairly unrelated topic about turtles and how cute they are.

Jimin and Jin burst through the door literally screaming at us.

"Well we're girls!! You know that we take a long time!!" Lisa fought back.

They scanned the room and looked back at us, "You guys are already done. Why don't you come down?" Jin oppa asked calmly.

"The guest are here?" Jisoo asked, walking to jin.

The boys nodded and left.

"Well then, lets go." I said, taking the lead.

After we got down, we greeted the guests and parted ways.

Jisoo and Jin were talking to some EXO members. Rose was talking to Joy and Yeri of Red Velvet. And Lisa was nowhere to be found.

I sat down on one of the sofas looking for some peace but instead, Kai decided to come and hook his arm around me. I decide to scoot away, hoping he would take a hint.

Luckily he did and left me alone. Just then Taehyung came.

"Heyyyy." His words slurred, probably already drunk.

"Heyyy." I said, imitating him.

He looked at me with confusion written in his face before smiling his boxy smile.

"I like you Jennie, I really do." He said out of the blue.

I was surprised, "I um gtg. Later!"

I stood up to leave but his hand pulled my waist down so that I was now sitting in his lap.

"Um Taehyung?" I asked.

"Yea"

"What are you doing?" My breath hitched as I felt his lips glide over my neck.

"Don't go, please." He said.

Then he started kissing my neck, I held my moans.

"T-Taehyung, not n-now. We're in p-public."

"I don't care. I just need you so bad." He continued on what he was doing while I tried to hold in my moans.

...
9:36pm

Lisa POV

I was now standing on the balcony of the second floor, facing the pool.

I watched as people joked around and laughed. I almost witnessed Haechan pushing Mark of NCT in the pool. Luckily, Mark didn't fall and started chasing Haechan.

I laughed at the sight. Then I spotted a familiar figure.

Jungkook.

We haven't talked after the incident that happened yesterday. I don't blame Jimin for fighting, human instincts.

I caught him staring at me so I stared back. He noticed and winked.

I felt myself blushing and turned away.

When I looked back, he was already gone.

Suddenly I felt arms around my waist.

I turned around and Jungkook was there.

"Hiii~" I said.

He smiled and continued hugging me.

"Ooo look! There's Taehyung and Jennie!" I said as I spotted them making out on one of the sofas.

"Hyung was crazy about her from the start. But not as crazy as Jimin hyung." Jungkook said.

"Hmm." I said.

"I'm tired. Wanna start your daily free trail of death early?" Jungkook asked making me laugh.

"Well then, here I come!" I said walking back to my room with Jungkook following.

I changed into my pjs and did my skincare. I saw Jungkook laying down on my bed already and snuggled up to him.

"Goodnight kookie."

"Night love."